• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 New Info on RE6 President isn't Ashley's Father...

Carter478

http://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1218741p1.html
Ign has new info on RE6 if anyone didn't know already. Looks like the President seen in the trailer isn't the father of Ashley Graham from RE4. The game is meant to be half way done, it says and has an update on its controls.

I'm getting more excited for the game. I don't want to spoil it for myself too much looking into all the new info but I can't help it sometimes. Hopefully it'll as awesome as it looks and it'll be really interesting if Leon and Chris finally meet in this game.

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
I'm quite glad it's not Ashley's father... otherwise it would end up being partnered up with someone who can't fight and just keeps screaming.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I wonder if this is the same man? They look alike (I wish there was a non-text version so we could see his face a bit more clearly)... It would make a lot of sense if it were.

attachment.php

ToCool74

Veteran Member
So I'm guessing that Ashely's fathers term must have ended as President.

After all, with the new info from Capcom confirming that this game does indeed take place in 2013 it makes since because a President's term is only 4 years and even if he was elected president in 2004 (the events of RE4) than that would only let him be president up until the latest of 2012.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah, but some thought it looked like Wesker, when clearly his eyelids don't look like glasses, and I've thought Krauser, since during that scene in DSC, it sounds like Jack over the intercom interrogating Leon...

brin

you say president isnt ashleys father... well technically i suppose depending on time between events etc of the game presidents would change too...guess is trying to be a little realistic lol

Top Bottom