• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Guy Obsessed With The game

Plitron

Hey Everyone,
My name is Dave and I am obsessed with Resident Evil 4.
I bought a used Gamecube for $50.00 and found the Game for $12.00. I played it through, and I had to do it again, and again, and again. I have the unlimited rocket launcher, unlimited machine gun, and almost 4 million bucks. My last speed run was 4 hours, 2 minutes. I spent too much time grabbing gold along the way. Hoping I can get it all done in half the time if possible. I have only played it 8 times, so I am not as good as alot of you probably are. But I will keep playing it. It seems a shame to have all the cash and nothing to spend it on though. I wish they made the game longer as well. I have not played The other levels like Pro. or the mercs. I did beat the Operation ada though. "Hi" to everyone and it's good to be here.
Dave

Plitron

Thank you all for the warm welcome. :lol:

I have been running through the entire game, never walking, and beating the bosses almost instantly, using the infinite rocket launcher. But I cannot shave much off of 4 hours. Yet, I have been reading all over the web that people are beating the game in 1.5 hours. How on earth are they doing that?
Dave

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Plitron;51064 said:
Yet, I have been reading all over the web that people are beating the game in 1.5 hours.
Dave
They probably have the Chicago Typewriter or the Infinite Launcher, aha.

Welcome to the forums!

Zombie Enclave

I like playing with Leon with his Mafia outfit and that Thompson.

My favorite WWII gun, with unlimited ammo! And that added barrel and hand grip is great....the only thing good about RE4 Leon for me.

Anyway, welcome. Also, Chicago typewriter does one hit kills, just to let you know.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Welcome Dave :D

If you think Resi 4 is good, play the first three!!! They're amaaaaaaaaaaazing :D

I hope you have a great time on the forums :D

wpstudart

Welcome man, Enjoy Here! Resident Evil 4 is very nice. Since you have a Gamecube, buy Remake, I think you won't regret it!

Nosophoros

Hey, welcome to the forums! It's a shame to here that you have re4 but haven't played mercs, pro, or a. ada, doing so gets you 2 more weapons.

Plitron

Thanks for the tips, ideas, and suggestions.
I went to the game store yesterday and tried all kinds of games. They all sucked except Resident Evil 4. The game store never had the other resident Ivil games. I have the unlimied machine gun and unlimited rocket launcher, 4 hours is still the best I can do. Those guys getting it done in 1.5 hours must have a jet pack or something because I am running top speed through all of the levels. :)
Dave

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Plitron;51721 said:
Those guys getting it done in 1.5 hours must have a jet pack or something because I am running top speed through all of the levels. :)
Dave
RE4 completed in 1.5 hours?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
wpstudart;51148 said:
Welcome man, Enjoy Here! Resident Evil 4 is very nice. Since you have a Gamecube, buy Remake, I think you won't regret it!

Yeah get REmake!! I wish I could :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
wpstudart;51765 said:
After seeing Remake in 6 minutes, Speed runs to me are to 1 minute to 5 hours :lol:
Minimum 1 minute, maximum 5 hours?!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I'm abit late but Welcome to the fozzy, I reakon once you do Pro mode you will be as good as you will ever get at playing the game simply because you know it inside out :p I find mercs quite tricky even after pro mode haha >.<

enjoy your stay!

Top Bottom