• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Darkside trailer

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Hmm. that's all right Krauser Steve Leon I see that this contains some other games in the series... This time I hope it does come for PC I wouöd like to play Krauser.

Torque

Looks pretty neat, but still i'd rather a remake of the classics instead of tying them together in one game as an on rails shooter

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Awesome trailer! It's nice that they've kept Leon looking like he did in RE4, just with darker hair - nice medium for the transition of RE2 hair to RE4 hair. The new scenario Operation Javier looks awesome too, I heard it's about a T-Virus outbreak in S. America??

iSmooshU;58118 said:
Looks pretty neat, but still i'd rather a remake of the classics instead of tying them together in one game as an on rails shooter

Yeah, I wish they'd get on REmakes of RE2 and RE3 :\ These railshooters are GREAT for super-casual RE playing (ie. when you're too tired/drunk to play the other ones properly) or party playing, but for the hardcore RE gamers it's not quite so much fun. Still, nice to get these new scenarios :) I hope they appear in other games so non-Wii users get a go.

Kagara

Being able to play as Krauser has definitely made me more interested in this game. The question is whether or not to buy it or just watch a play through on youtube.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Kagara;58161 said:
Being able to play as Krauser has definitely made me more interested in this game.

I didn't know you could play as Krauser!!!! That's frickin awesome :lol:

bruno

Chief Researcher
Valentine;58196 said:
I guess we'll find out soon who met Wesker first http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqiS...EDFEB5F94&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=9 They have no choise but to reveele it in Darkside Chronicles.

Ada met Wesker before RE2. Krauser have probably met him by the time of the Operation Javier (I hope we see how they met). I recall that D. C. Douglas said Wesker will only be in a short flashback, so probably they met each other just before the Operation Javier (and we'll see Krauser's flashbacks).

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
question, is that chick in the cloak thingy Sherry older? Cause I read somewhere that you get to play her when she's older in Darkside.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Valentine;58347 said:
Didn't they call her Manuela.

Yes. I think she'll be always singing a melody (like Alexia in the Rockfort Island scenario; or "Alexia" if you know what i mean). I really don't think that girl will be sherry, but you never know (the people raising her maybe call her by another name, a south American name). She is blonde and about the age Sherry would be by that time.

Kagara

It might, but Capcom said they wanted to rebooted the series; they might just scrap the old characters altogether to make way for the new ones.

Zombie Enclave

The Virus looks like the Veronica virus, but more ****ed up. Also, that can't be Sherry, because she turns in to a creature, and I think that they want " playable infected " ( no, not the versus mode in L4D. ) to stay in Outbreak. Back to the virus. Looks like a mix between the Las Plagas ( I think that's what it's called in RE4. ) and the T-Veronica virus. Because they're bodies aren't as decomposed as the zombies, and they look like they run. Plus, those gigantic creatures appear to have the same colors as Alexias transformed body ( Green, slightly red ). Though, my guess is that they are from a virus in the first RE movie ( not the terrible live action ones, this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz5UUpkuClU ) called " T-Cameron " virus...that mutates somebody in to a gigantic creature, sometimes a mix of the Tyrant and Licker.

Top Bottom