• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) New ability: Dodging

Carlos Alexander

Its a very good ability, but its hard to do, you have to pratice a lot to do it perfectly but its HELPS A LOT, especially in the hard mode, you cant take any damage from the monsters, i use it a lot.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Its a very good ability, but its hard to do, you have to pratice a lot to do it perfectly but its HELPS A LOT, especially in the hard mode, you cant take any damage from the monsters, i use it a lot.
Yeah, I think most of us probably use it randomly while trying to shoot.;)

It was probably just as randomly utilized in Revelations too. Same can be said with RE6, but I like how it works in there. And it's basically just a nice way of improving on a gameplay element from an earlier RE game. The dodging(RE3) and countering(RE6) are one in the same.

Birkin

dodge: really usefull,especially if your health is low and there are no more bullets left
and a nice way to behave the cool type inside the living hell :cool:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I was able to get the timing down pretty good in RE3. Spike is right in a way. Do it while shooting, but if you time it right, it's not exactly random. You can just stand there and continuously shoot, then when they're close enough, pick the right time to his the X button to dodge, run away after the dodge, then shoot again from a different angle. Then just repeat throughout the game. RE6 is WAY easier. Dodging in that game is SIMPLE, and it's a LIFE saver considering in that game if you DON'T utilize the dodge you will take hits like a B*TCH.

Inkribbons

The dodging system works on a dice roll basis mixed with timing, you could have perfect timing and there's still a chance that you could fail the dodge, especially with zombies, almost always works against hunters dogs (most of the time big Nemy).

Top Bottom