• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Nemesis vs. Mr. X

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
That would be sweet. Or if there was a mini game where u played as Nemesis and ur mission was to kill every member of S.T.A.R.S.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
That would be pretty awesome.

But Its HIGHLY unlikely we will see that battle since...

a.What reason would they have to fight? They are both programed by Umbrella and should have no reason to fight.

and

b.Nemesis appeared WAY before Mr.X did (like a day to be exact) which means they are very unlikely to even run into eachother.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
That would be pretty awesome.

But Its HIGHLY unlikely we will see that battle since...

a.What reason would they have to fight? They are both programed by Umbrella and should have no reason to fight.

and

b.Nemesis appeared WAY before Mr.X did (like a day to be exact) which means they are very unlikely to even run into eachother.

yes, but they might have ru into eachother inbetween the beggining of re 3 and the end.
and mr x. might have been after a s.t.a.r.s. member foir whatever reason. and then nemesis is after that exact stars member, and u do the math

chocotricks

I would honestly say nemesis would kick Mr.X's ass due to the fact he has a rocket launcher....now drop the rocket and we have our selves one ****ing epic ass fight >: D
G VS T ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW lol

sliced-bread-no2

Let's not forget that we have no idea what Nemesis is doing during the events of RE2. Jill is sleeping after defeating Nemesis when Leon and Claire stroll into town. Now what would Nemesis be doing for 2 days if it doesn't go back to attack Jill? A fight would be pretty cool.

Though I would expect Nemesis to wipe the floor with Mr X.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
yes, but they might have ru into eachother inbetween the beggining of re 3 and the end.
and mr x. might have been after a s.t.a.r.s. member foir whatever reason. and then nemesis is after that exact stars member, and u do the math

But Mr X was not programed to be after S.T.A.R.S member so why would he be in this game?

And why program 2 Tyrants to do the same thing?

No matter how you look at it there is no way of seeing them fighting (storywise) in my opinion.

zombinater007

I would honestly say nemesis would kick Mr.X's ass due to the fact he has a rocket launcher....now drop the rocket and we have our selves one ******* epic ass fight >: D
G VS T ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW lol
Would it be as epic as the old man fight at the end of metal gear solid 4? i know its off topic but that was an epic fight. back to the topic, it would be cool to have them fight it out then have the 4 players come in and have to deal with them

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I dout it. Realistically they weren't in the same place at the same time.

That said, they also wouldn't have any reason to fight one another, unless something like in Outbreak File#2 happened, where Carter reprogrammed the T-0400tp to attack the Hunters, but with Nemesis instead.

Maddog2212

I dout it. Realistically they weren't in the same place at the same time.

That said, they also wouldn't have any reason to fight one another, unless something like in Outbreak File#2 happened, where Carter reprogrammed the T-0400tp to attack the Hunters, but with Nemesis instead.
Since the dude reprogrammed T-0400tp to kill just the hunters then why did it beat the crap outta that guy and the chick? I'm lost hahaha. :/

wesker_awesome

But Mr X was not programed to be after S.T.A.R.S member so why would he be in this game?

And why program 2 Tyrants to do the same thing?

No matter how you look at it there is no way of seeing them fighting (storywise) in my opinion.

well it wasn't programmed to kill leon and clair but it is after them for the whole game.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
well it wasn't programmed to kill leon and clair but it is after them for the whole game.

Actually he was programed to obtain any G Virus sample he could find aswell as kill any surviving RPD police officers.

So obviously Leon was a target and Claire also because she was trying to save Sherry who has a sample of the G Virus in her body.

My point still stands that Nemesis and Mr X should have no reason to fight eachother whatsoever.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Actually he was programed to obtain any G Virus sample he could find aswell as kill any surviving RPD police officers.

So obviously Leon was a target and Claire also because she was trying to save Sherry who has a sample of the G Virus in her body.

My point still stands that Nemesis and Mr X should have no reason to fight eachother whatsoever.

Youre right, they have no reaso to, but hey its fun for the fans, and also i wouldnt put it past Wesker to pull something like reprograming one of the two, i mean i know that NEVER happened, but i could see him doin it to f--k with Umbrella...

wesker_awesome

but here is bits and peices where claire was not with sherry, but she was still being chased. and they might just get into a fight to see who is coller. but i would put my money on nemme

iCanHazT-Virus?

i got this from resident evil wiki ' The Tyrant_T-103 is no longer sentient, meaning it has no true understanding of the purpose of its mission. This can cause it to perform ill-advised actions in some cases, such as diving into the smelting pit in William Birkin's laboratory.'
This could mean that Mr. X isn't thinking straight and could possibly think that nemesis is his enemy? I'm not sure really. It would be pretty cool though

Professor X

i got this from resident evil wiki ' The Tyrant_T-103 is no longer sentient, meaning it has no true understanding of the purpose of its mission. This can cause it to perform ill-advised actions in some cases, such as diving into the smelting pit in William Birkin's laboratory.'
This could mean that Mr. X isn't thinking straight and could possibly think that nemesis is his enemy? I'm not sure really. It would be pretty cool though

I'd take that with a pinch of salt. Mr. X didn't jump into the smelting pit, he was shot in the face by Ada and fell into it.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Since the dude reprogrammed T-0400tp to kill just the hunters then why did it beat the crap outta that guy and the chick? I'm lost hahaha. :/

It was a faulty system. The control he was using, didn't work in the area, the machinery affected it. Pretty sure that's why it just attacked him and Linda spontaneously like that.

That was the problem with the BOWs, and why Umbrella had been trying really hard to make something that could not only be effective, powerful, etc, but also controlled.

TALOS from UC was a good example, controlled by Red Queen and all.

Top Bottom