• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Nemesis is now confirmed.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I took a close look and I've confirmed that the pic is fake. I know the game is taking place at RE2, but I am not sure about RE3. Like, if Nemmy and RE3 staff are in the history, I think they might have already shown them for us. Guys, there was nothing on E3 and nothing confirmed yet. I don't think Nemmy or Jill will be on this game.

RE2 and 3 go on at the same time dude (Give or take a day) so its only logical to have both games in their, otherwise theres a bigass gaping hole in the game...

ToCool74

Veteran Member
RE2 and 3 go on at the same time dude (Give or take a day) so its only logical to have both games in their, otherwise theres a bigass gaping hole in the game...

I believe in a interview it was confirmed by the game developers that this game does indeed take place in RE3 as well as RE2.

I can't remember the interview but I am positive it was said that it will take place during the RE3 time frame also.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I believe in a interview it was confirmed by the game developers that this game does indeed take place in RE3 as well as RE2.

I can't remember the interview but I am positive it was said that it will take place during the RE3 time frame also.
I also remember this actually...but i'm having trouble remembering it too...it was a written interview correct...
It's misleading. The title needs to be changed.
Lol, well we do know it was cofirmed...just because we can't have a game like this without him...

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I also remember this actually...but i'm having trouble remembering it too...it was a written interview correct...

Wait I found the interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGvnk7MygvQ

It is confirmed in the video that the game will indeed be taking time during the RE3 timeframe as well.

So I think it would be safe to assume that Nemesis will indeed be in this game.

Although it is not offiicially confirmed yet I still think it is pretty much a given that he will be in this game.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Wait I found the interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGvnk7MygvQ

It is confirmed in the video that the game will indeed be taking time during the RE3 timeframe as well.

So I think it would be safe to assume that Nemesis will indeed be in this game.

Although it is not offiicially confirmed yet I still think it is pretty much a given that he will be in this game.
Pretty much what i've been saying the whole time...good work...

Top Bottom