• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Nemesis is now confirmed.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hhmmm...the origin of the photo is Deviant Art, so I'm not sure if this is from Operation Raccoon City. It does look very convincing though and I would love to have Nemesis in the game :D

SpawnShooter

This party's getting crazy!
Nemisis would be great (as long as they do a better job than darkside;)) but it says in an edit that it isn't from ORC like Tremor said. :(

They would make a bad decision to not include him though, at least we know we have Mr.X!

Willian

It's much easier when you don't think about it.
Well, I don't know if it's fake or not, but the only thing I know is that Nemesis really has to be in this game and if there is Nemesis, there must be Jill, right? And if there is Jill, there might be also a Resident Evil: ORC in my shelf... :D
I have to say: I think it's fake, anyway...

Willian

Hmmmmmmmmmmm that put a damper on my day, oh well if it takes place during 2 and 3 its gonna have nemesis. you cant have anything related to 3 without nemesis.

Exactly, that's why Nemesis name is in the title. But the problem is that I haven't found anything saying that it will be related to the third game too. Well, at least I can't say nothing confirmed about it. :(

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Exactly, that's why Nemesis name is in the title. But the problem is that I haven't found anything saying that it will be related to the third game too. Well, at least I can't say nothing confirmed about it. :(

Its gonna have nemme dude dont worry, and even if it doesn't it has mr x, crimson heads, and they brought back zombies.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
The more I hear about ORC the more I can't wait to buy it. If Nemesis, Mr X, aaand Crimson Heads are in the game, I might actually have a challenge on my hands :). Nice find, let's hope in the future Nemesis will be confirmed.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
The more I hear about ORC the more I can't wait to buy it. If Nemesis, Mr X, aaand Crimson Heads are in the game, I might actually have a challenge on my hands :). Nice find, let's hope in the future Nemesis will be confirmed.

You've got the right idea...

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
It'd be stupid not to add nemy. Who knows, he could be dlc or sumthing later if he is not in the base game. We can always hope anyway :D

Gah! Why is Brad's head missing? Give the guy a break, was his original death not graceless enough?!

If the pic is fake than whoever made it did a damn good job. It looks like it would fit right into the game. And if it's real than I hope they give Brad his head back and make Jill's death/injury look alittle more convincing.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
You REALLY shouldn't say a great character like Nemesis is confirmed when he isn't. Got my hopes up for a second.

Willian

Wait a second! Is Nemesis really confirmed or not? In case he is, post some kind of proof...

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Wait a second! Is Nemesis really confirmed or not? In case he is, post some kind of proof...

I do not think he is officially confirmed.

The image above is supposedly fake.

But I think it is a safe bet to assume that he will be in the game.

After all this game does take place during RE2 and RE3 and seeing as how Mr X has made an appearance I am willing to bet that Nemesis will be also.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
That picture came from DeviantArt, I can't find any official source confirming Nemesis in ORC. Would be cool if he was though...

aoshi

I have not played old games so i dont know if Nemesis is a good add to the game. Since bosses always suck, I might hate him as well.But hope he would not be a pain like wesker or krauser. But still nothing is confirmed yet and I would wait till capcom spill the beans.

Willian

I took a close look and I've confirmed that the pic is fake. I know the game is taking place at RE2, but I am not sure about RE3. Like, if Nemmy and RE3 staff are in the history, I think they might have already shown them for us. Guys, there was nothing on E3 and nothing confirmed yet. I don't think Nemmy or Jill will be on this game.

Top Bottom