• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Need help!!!!

L

Lurker
Hey guys i just got the mo disk as jill and am wondering what to do with it. pleasehelp.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
you have to get 3 MO disks to free chris from the jail cell in the lab at the end. no worries though, if you wanna skip that bit you can and don;t have to bother with the MO disk section, the first one you get is in the mansion right..sorry bad memory, but if so , leave it for now, you wont need it till the labs, or i think i put that wrong..one disk, but 3 disk readers...told you i had bad memory

ValentineFan

Is this the gamecube one i presume... i have the walkthrough, and it says that you need to find an MO reader to put the MO disk in, and all three of the MO readers are the same, so it doesn't matter which one you place in which reader... where about are you in the lab? i think it's somewhere near where the nitro is...

L

Lurker
I am just before the caverns and am going to bother with chris but im gonna let barry die to get his mega point and die magnum. One question though?

Is it infinite?

aintnoscrub

Premium
actually all the MO disk readers arent the same valentinefan...you cant just put the MO disk in one and hope for the best, the mo disk readers are for the locks on the door to the jail cell,and it has 3 locks, so your have to find the 3 card readers, each releases a different lock.
and no his magnum isnt infinite, if your gonna let barry die you might as well skip the whole mo disk section, because your already going to get one of the bad endings for letting him die.
so let chris die as well

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Barry's magnum doesn't have infinite ammo, nor can you find any ammo for it at any point, so that might not be the best move for your first time through...:)

aintnoscrub

Premium
since you can already get a magnum with jill, getting barrys is pretty useless, and you can get ammo for jills so let him live, (if your on REmake, give him his magnum back to fight lisa)

L

Lurker
Im on the remake. i was hoping it was infinite so i would let him die first then do the one more time mode and let him live. so i might as well let him.

aintnoscrub

Premium
nah its a pretty useless gun really, considering you can get magnum and magnum ammo for jill anyways, plus theres nothing really hard, that cant be killed with what weapons you have.

L

Lurker
Ah in easy mode the hunters take 2-5 shots from the normal handgun to kill.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
o H a d e SsS o;43298 said:
yeah your fine, the most you need for the final tyrant is a shotgun, if your on easy mode.

Yeah, I usually have 36 magnum rounds saved up by that time though, so I can just use that the whole last part of the game if I want.:) I also have like over 50 something shotgun shells, and so on....I really conserve.:)

aintnoscrub

Premium
nowadays when i play i hardly use any ammo, cuz i do it for speedrun times, which means i go for the bad ending, because that means not having to do the final fight which cuts alot of time, but when i did play properly, i never used the magnum until the final tyrant..and so obviously had however much ammo.

L

Lurker
I just beat it saving everybody.

Barry is just playing with his magnum... GOOD HEAVENS HAVE A NIGHTMARE IF YOUR GONNA DO ANYTHING!

Top Bottom