• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need for Speed Undercover.

3d-agent

Hi.
Did anyone played this game, i've just started it, and its quite nice.. you'll not be disappointed as its way too good than ProStreet. However its same type as Most wanted, but has more expansive cars in lineup like Buggati..etc and few other things in its game play.

So what ya think?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive played it, pretty good game man dont you think?
But it's a Shame SHAME SHAMEEEEEEE there is no split screen two player mode!?

Story is okay though it's a need for speed racing game cant expect much more. the game is rapid though very fast : D

my mate got the Shelby GT tuned it up a tiny bit and it was going 300mph an thats Pretty fast!

mustang_1967_shelby_gt500_eleanor_7.jpg

The game videos look.. just like real videos!
just edited over I dunno how they did it, looks real though.

3d-agent

Thats a fast car, even faster than Bugatti, cuz Bugatti's max speed is 254mph, and it is stock speed..imagine what would happen if u tune it. ;)

Be careful with that its extremely Fast. ;)

Game videos are actual footage shot with real actors performing in front of real camera that's y it is real, they are real videos. ;)

And yes game is pretty good..

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
How far have you got in the game then?
My friend got to the levels where he had to start stealing cars those levels are the best you play with a differnet cars each time
there all good cars too : D

Ive have NFS2carbon on the xbox360 haha Just a remake I got dirt cheap from gamestation haha.

Not much to say about Undercover, you played it online?

3d-agent

I haven't beat the game yet.
After beating the game I'll try to play online. I have played it about 4 hours, and i am on wheel man level 10.. its hard to earn money to buy Fast cars or tune up your existing one.. And Highway battles are very good and more thrilling than cop chase. U should play it..

"Ive have NFS2carbon on the xbox360"..??

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yes it was a Playstation2 game awhile ago, but I have it for the xbox360

Need_for_Speed_Carbon_xbox360.jpg

Was a alright game, The first need for speed I ever played. Thought i might as well get it.

need-for-speed-carbon-20061115052542406-000.jpg

The raphics is no way near as good as Undercover but they touched it up some for xbox. Kinda like the Remake on gamecube just need for speed styleee.

3d-agent

Oh u mean NFS-carbon. sorry i didn't get it b4. This game is released on almost all gaming platforms, this game has Two Good racing types which really impresses me...Canyon Battle and drifting(the best drifting in NFS series), and u'll like em too.

And This is your 1st NFS..??
Than you should try two more game of this series, NFS-Underground, and NFS-Most-Wanted...they are far more better games than this one. So i really recommend u to play those title, and u'll find them cheap now. 8)

Hoady

I'm not trying to break the mood although i like racing games i never liked need for speed i just think its crap the way the cars are all ment to be fully souped up and most of the music is basically"crunk it, yo dawg ima pump some beats into this hoe"well you know what i mean.

Burnout, Rallysport Challenge, Mario Kart and basically offroad games are good.Hey i'm just sharing my oppinion here.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ive played the other two haha I just thought id get carbon again, You cant get Mustang in most wanted Dunno if there in underground either.

An yeah mario kart is okay,burnout car crashes are awesome.
Lol
"crunk it, yo dawg ima pump some beats into this hoe"
Your funny man haha!
your true as well lol

Have you played Forza2 Hoady?

Hoady

Infact i'm borrowing Forza motorsport 2 off someone but i haven't fully gotten into it i played the first race and the cars were really slow which is expected and the levels were mostly circuits.

Oh i just remembered Test Drive for the xbox 360 is really cool you buy mansions and drive around Hawaii.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah forza2 is a simulation game haha, but if you get the hang of it its kinda cool.
but give me another game over that one anyday, its not as extreme as i like my games to be
I havnt played Test Drive sounds interesting lol.

jlongiv

I have the PS2 version,Does anyone know how to catch Hector?I think you have to run into him untill his red car metor runs out is this true.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I lent Need For Speed Carbon too my friend 2 days ago, He's already completed it. Every single race on story mode was cleared, I watched him driving around hes a pretty good driver

He did alot of sharp turns an battering police cars out the way, it was awesome the feed cars would be flying in the air from roadblocks.

The games okay Undercover is better though after going over 300mph its hard to go back to the old versions that only get to over 200mph

3d-agent

[quote author=jlongiv link=topic=640.msg16383#msg16383 date=1227813789]
I have the PS2 version,Does anyone know how to catch Hector?I think you have to run into him untill his red car metor runs out is this true.
[/quote]

yes it is true.

Top Bottom