• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 My Thoughts on Resident Evil 6 - Just finished

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Okay, here is the little info he had given that I read.

"The new DLC content will, according to Dual Pixel's rather reliable source Geno, include new modes, maybe the ones already promised for limited 360 exclusivity (Survivors, Predator and Siege), and a completely new campaign. Yes, you read that right, RE6 just got even bigger with not just 4 fullblown campaigns but 5, with this additional new story focusing around... Claire Redfield. You may now call an ambulance so they can check on your minor heart attack. According to Rely on Horror, this new campaign will be set after the events of the actual game. Maybe we'll see a little Jill in there too, just for good measure."

I know I'm definately excited for it. I really want to see Claire too. They better have Allyson Court supplying her voice. I wonder what her outfit will be though?

I liked the cutoff shorts in RE2, and the outfit she wore in CVX. Her, Claire all grown up, outfit in Degeneration was okay too. I don't know what her style is anymore. usually wearing something red or pink though.

I liked how her outfits in RE2 and CVX had references to the band Queen (Made in Heaven and Let Me Live respectively). I wonder, if the rumor is true, if Claire's outfit in RE6 will contain a Queen reference.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.

"The new DLC content will, according to Dual Pixel's rather reliable source Geno, include new modes, maybe the ones already promised for limited 360 exclusivity (Survivors, Predator and Siege), and a completely new campaign. Yes, you read that right, RE6 just got even bigger with not just 4 fullblown campaigns but 5, with this additional new story focusing around... Claire Redfield. You may now call an ambulance so they can check on your minor heart attack. According to Rely on Horror, this new campaign will be set after the events of the actual game. Maybe we'll see a little Jill in there too, just for good measure."

I know I'm definately excited for it. I really want to see Claire too. They better have Allyson Court supplying her voice. I wonder what her outfit will be though?

I liked the cutoff shorts in RE2, and the outfit she wore in CVX. Her, Claire all grown up, outfit in Degeneration was okay too. I don't know what her style is anymore. usually wearing something red or pink though.
Isn't about time Claire has some high heels and a really short skirt?;)

Anyway, I'm gonna hate capcom, (More than I allready do.) If they don't use Alyson Court.

MetalGamer2

Survivor

WHOA I hope that comes true! I <3 Claire :)

And as for Alyson Court voicing her, I don't think we need to worry about that. She hasn't missed a single appearence, so I don't see why she would stop now. If she had time to voice Claire in (the awful) RE ORC, then she'll no doubt have time to voice in RE6. Besides, at this point, how could they possibly replace her? :D

AgentZero

WHOA I hope that comes true! I <3 Claire :)

And as for Alyson Court voicing her, I don't think we need to worry about that. She hasn't missed a single appearence, so I don't see why she would stop now. If she had time to voice Claire in (the awful) RE ORC, then she'll no doubt have time to voice in RE6. Besides, at this point, how could they possibly replace her? :D
ORC wasn't bad!

AgentZero

Well, that's debatable. But still, with that aside, I think you catch my drift. RE ORC wasn't even a main-series game and she still stopped by to voice in it. So, without a doubt, if Claire is going to be in RE6, then Alyson is going to be in RE6 :)
Agreed.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I liked how her outfits in RE2 and CVX had references to the band Queen (Made in Heaven and Let Me Live respectively). I wonder, if the rumor is true, if Claire's outfit in RE6 will contain a Queen reference.

Oh yes. I would enjoy a little nod like that. Wonder if Capcom would actually go as far as to have a little referrence such as that in a newer RE game..?

Isn't about time Claire has some high heels and a really short skirt?;)

Anyway, I'm gonna hate capcom, (More than I allready do.) If they don't use Alyson Court.

I wouldn't mind at all, seeing Claire in a really short skirt and high heels...;)

Whatever they decide to dress her in, I'm sure will be satisfactory.

And I also agree, that Allyson Court will most likely provide Claire's voice in RE6's Possible DLC.

Although I thought Richard Waugh was a permaneant Wesker, then DC Douglas came around in UC and then RE 5...

AgentZero

Oh yes. I would enjoy a little nod like that. Wonder if Capcom would actually go as far as to have a little referrence such as that in a newer RE game..?

I wouldn't mind at all, seeing Claire in a really short skirt and high heels...;)

Whatever they decide to dress her in, I'm sure will be satisfactory.

And I also agree, that Allyson Court will most likely provide Claire's voice in RE6's Possible DLC.

Although I thought Richard Waugh was a permaneant Wesker, then DC Douglas came around in UC and then RE 5...
I wish Richard Waugh was his voice actor for RE5 :(

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I wish Richard Waugh was his voice actor for RE5 :(

Me too. I hate certain aspects of RE5 and DC Douglas Wesker, but if it at least had Waugh providing the voice, the character would still be perfect.

Douglas is a cool guy, but butchers up so many of Wesker lines, and makes him sound just dumb sometimes.

It looks like Sally Cahill, who has played Ada since her debut in RE2, then RE4 and DSC, has also been replaced recently. As there is someone different voicing Ada in Damnation and RE6.

Shame, those were a couple of my fav's. Actually Waugh and Cahill, indeed Wesker and Ada, both played live action roles in a film called Possessed, with Timothy Dalton.

Top Bottom