• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My T-Shirt Arrived :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L

Lurker
When I buy a game I expect to get my moneys worth, when it comes to Capcom I NEVER get that.

Examples:
  1. I payed $110 for RE Mercs 3D after paying $400 for a 3DS and what did I get? I got a bad game that I cant even play through again from scratch or sell, (middle finger to Capcom)
  2. I payed $130 (yes $130) for Operation Raccoon City and I got a broken, unfinished game: Broken AI(shooting endlessly at walls), broken controls(ability option dosnt work) and over powered enemies that dont die. Plus do you really think I'm gonna pay extra on top of that $130 for something that's already on the disc? (Glad I could return that game for a full refund)
  3. When I payed $110 for Revelations I payed an extra $40 for the control pad accessory(cant remember what it's called) but then I realized I can only use it for Revelations and I cant make use of it with my other games :mad:
  4. $1200 for a Leon Jacket? I currently own a replica of Albert Wesker's Midnight outfit complete with the long coat, shirt, pants, belt, boots, gloves and even the freaking glasses and it all cost me $200. (Maybe I should have had the T-shirt say Cashcom instead of Crapcom)
Capcom has NEVER given me anything worth my hard earned money since RE4, my Crapcom T-shirt has been the only thing related to Capcom that was worth the money I payed for it.
Nobody is making you do this. Limited editions tend to cost quite a bit of money. They come with extra things. If you don't like the company, buy the plain game and just stop complaining. Also, Leon wears a bomber jacket. One that looks like Leon's is a third of that on e-bay. What you're saying is no different then someone complaining that they're spending too much on food when all they eat is lobster 20 times a day.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Nobody is making you do this. Limited editions tend to cost quite a bit of money. They come with extra things. If you don't like the company, buy the plain game and just stop complaining. Also, Leon wears a bomber jacket. One that looks like Leon's is a third of that on e-bay. What you're saying is no different then someone complaining that they're spending too much on food when all they eat is lobster 20 times a day.
I was trying to refrain from saying the same thing. But if you hate it so much, stop "wasting" your money. If you are so "sure" of Capcom's "shotty" work, give it up. Why keep making yourself miserable?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I was trying to refrain from saying the same thing. But if you hate it so much, stop "wasting" your money. If you are so "sure" of Capcom's "shotty" work, give it up. Why keep making yourself miserable?
i know right, i'm fed up of all the bitches on here moaning constantly about "disk locked content" as some say, capcom being ****ty and them bleeding us dry etc...go buy something else then you sad little son's of bitches.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Alright, I'm going to close this thread now. I agree that the whining over the DLC is rather redundant and annoying, but calling each other names over it isn't really helping either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom