• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My RE history

masneo

Well when I really got into the game was when I first played RE4 on the gamecube. I started to get really addicted really quickly, then I bought the remake version of RE 1 which kicked ass even though the camera angles can be a nuisance. Then I bought RE2 but never beat (which I will) and played some RE3. And just finished beating RE0 which wasn't that hard, and wished it was a little longer. And I'm going to preorder for RE: Code Veronica X.

dark_zero

thats like me i was 14 when i first played an re game and it was re4 but than i beat that and decided to play the other ones but i couldnt really get into them 1, because the graphics are outdated 2, the controls are messed up and 3, ur just basically walking from door too door re4 though really had my attention because you have a lot more oppurtonity to do things and the controls are awesome that is why is want to play re5 because i think it will have a similar concept as re4

brunobb1

I first played resident evil 3 for psx. I tought that it was a war game because nemesis in the cover looked like a soldier and when I saw the Zumbis, I freaked out! I was only eight or nine. It was a game that my father´s friend lent the game to my dad for a while. I scared my pants off. lol. Then the same friend (I think) lent to my dad resident evil 2. I buy the second game for psx. I buyed the first game and the fourth game. I lent resident evil 4 to a friend and he beat the game in three or four weeks. I beat resident evil 3 in this year of 2008 and know I'm trying to beat RE director's cut (first resident evil game).

JerichoGreye

Ah, My RE history....

I guess I've been a Resident Evil person all my life. I was born the year the first game came out. I was young, but I do remember my dad playing the games all the time. Around the time I was three or four I got brave enough to try to play the first one. Of course, it scared the crap out of me, so I stopped. But, I always watched my dad play, and helped him whenever I could.

As I got older, I decided to try again. Even though it scared me, I played on and finally had beaten the first Resident Evil. So after that, I played whatever other Resident Evil I could get my hands on. So, I started young. That's why RE4 bothers me, cause I'm so used to the old games that the new one just doesn't pique my interest too much.

alonecrow

let me see... i think i start to play resident evil at the age of 8 or 9... i forgot what game i play first, but it's probably RE1... and then, i get addicted by the game, and you can see now, a RE fans... :)

brunobb1

I BEAT RESIDENT EVIL DIRECTOR'S CUT WITH JILL. I have the worst ending lol. The mansion didn't explode, Jill was the only who survive and the tyrant suvived. waaaaa! How can I get a very good ending with jill, Barry and chris?

Krews

I grew up watching my brother play the original Resident Evil for the Playstation. It was the first game he bought for the system later followed by Gran turismo buts that's of topic. I still remember that i came home and was eager to watch my brother play Resident Evil since i was attending first grade and was to scared to play :p. I really started playing the game when my brother bought the sequel Resident Evil 2.

A_Wesker123

The Original
I first got into the Resis eries about 6 months ago. I was on Gamespot looking at Resi 4 on the wii and i thought it looked amazing so i bought it. I then got all the previous Gamecube resi games to play on my Wii.

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
I first got into Resident Evil about 9 years ago when i played
RE2 It was very scary for me back then and i just couldn't stop
playing it.

3d-agent

I started playing RE in 1999 on my PS, when i first played RE3 Nemesis. And after that i played RE2, and than RE1, and since Last year i am playing RE4.

Top Bottom