• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Most Favorite RE4 Gun

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date

Neo

Well seeing as some users seem to have redirected the thread's subject to "My Inventory List", I guess I'll share mine too:

- Infinite Launcher
- Chicago Typewriter
- Handcannon (Fully Upgraded)
- Semi Auto Rifle (Fully Upgraded)
- Scope
- Infared Scope
- 60 Rifle Ammo
- 6 Incendiary Grenades
- 6 Hand Grenades
- 6 Flash Grenades
- 3 First Aid Sprays

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Mobe;54061 said:
wanted to use da Killer7.. but as soon as i bought it, da village ppl started yellin "YOU FOOL!!! Where are you gonna find magnum bullets?!!"
LOL, the village people said that?
Yeah, the merchant is always ripping you. But he's kinda funny too.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I dont even know if Ive posted in this thread before but my fav gun in RE4 will never change. Red9 with Stock!

lethalmongoose

The Blacktail because of its sexiness, and the Chicago Typewriter because of the sheer thrill I get of mowing down ganados and regenerators with it!LOL!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
As my most used weapon seems to be the knife and the semi-auto rifle, those are my favorites.

Leonhart;60528 said:
My favorite guns is Broken Butterfly
I like the Butterfly too. But I find its capacity upgrades too weird. How can you do that without redesigning the frame and the whole gun? It's a revolver.

Upgrading the Butterfly is so damn expensive, the Killer7 is much cheaper. But I've not unlocked the Killer7 yet. The game gave me a free Butterfly that I spend a fortune upgrading lol. As usual, free things turns out to be expensive later. Have we not learned that in real life lol.

L

Lurker
hmmmm...

Striker.
Broken B.
Tmp
Punisher
Semi Auto with IR Scope
Knife
Mine thrower.

Has anyone ever included the knife. i know its not a gun but its not like you have a choice YOU WILL USE IT

D

Deleted member 1428

Well here's my new list of favorite guns:

Red9 (with stock)
Broken Butterfly
Killer7
Riot Gun
Semi-Auto Rifle (with scope)
TMP (with stock)

And all of them are fully upgraded includng the exclusive upgrade :D!

L

Lurker
oh wait... i choose krausers knife. it doesnt seem like theres a difference, because there isnt.

QUADRAXIS

I love fully upgreaded TMP(250 bullets),STRIKER and MAUSER 1912(sorry Red9)with stock-very stylish pistol.

Top Bottom