• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Most fav RE moments

dark_zero

mine would have to be when your playing RE4 and your at the village and the bell rings and the los Gandos are going to pray and one says "Lord Saddler and leon says "wheres everyone going? bingo?"

dark_zero

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=235.msg5528#msg5528 date=1202817697]
That was funny. I liked (strange) how the store dude randomly comes out of no where lol
[/quote]

i know lol and sometimes i accidentally shoot him cuz i thought he was a gandos

REGirlfan

i shot the merchant before and then i was mad i needed a new gun too lolz he needs to stop doing that.but my moment is when im doing those hard puzzle solving riddles on RE3:Nemesis and RE2 never really had a RE1 moment and never really a RE4 moment but im sure i will have a RE5 moment just waiting lol :p

alonecrow

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=235.msg5598#msg5598 date=1202928284]
i really didnt like steve
[/quote]

you didn't have to really like him to feel that moment... lol

dark_zero

[quote author=ResidentEvil179 link=topic=235.msg5641#msg5641 date=1202988829]
yes ;D
[/quote]

kewl lol i guess u learn something new each day

ResidentEvil179

Yeah, on Resident evil Umbrella Chronclis there was a swarm of Zombies just moving towards me and I was Jill, and one guy grabbed me so i counter attack (she uses a taser then pushes back) So when he fell back he died brought others with me through a grenade against the guys head bounced off another guys head somehow got in the middle blew up a flammable can or something and a car whipped them all out

Leon_S._Kennedy333

this should be everyones fav HEADSHOTS! in RE4

heres something to make u guys laugh

everytime i get headshots i would say things like "that was sexy" "that was omg omg orgasmic" "i wet my pants cuz that was so hot" and i would say all these in front of my g/f and she'll be like "EEEEWWW your gross man" or "your sick man" and i would keep doing it lol

RegeneratorHater24

One of my favorite moments in RE4 was when I finished the levels with the Regenerators. Now I don't have to deal with them any more!! :D I also liked the boss fight with the big cheese :D .
In RE:Zero, I loved the train. It was just easy enough but still fun. :)

Top Bottom