• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Misunderstoodment

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Okay, I'm just posting this thread, just because there's a misunderstoodment in Resident Evil 4.

Most of the people think that Leon pushed Krauser's knife away (when he was about to get killed). I've played Seperate Ways yesterday (I still didn't finish it, I'm at chapter 5 :3), and there, I noticed that Ada gave a perfect shot to the knife (it's perfect, because the bullet didn't wound Krauser's nor Leon's hands), which why Krauser's knife-attack failed.

Proofs: When you play Resident Evil 4 (so as Leon), you'll notice that there isn't an action button in the knife battle which said: Push away (or something like that). They only say: Press 3 and later 1 (in the PC version). But you'll notice that when you play Separate Ways, there'll come an action button which says: Press to 5 and 6 to fire. So, Ada shot the knife away :)

Just posting this thread for those of us who didn't know that -^.^-

Even I didn't know that. I just watched to the cutscene, I didn't know I had to press something. So, Leon automaticly died. After that, they said: Mission failed. I suddenly felt like Ashley got killed 0_x! Lolwhut x3

Kagara

Yes, Krauser was overpowering Leon at the end of the fight, and if Ada hadn't intervened Leon would have been killed.

Wesker's_heir

The Heir of Albert Wesker
also. they exchange knives! After the battle, Krauser walks away with Leon's knife and Leon gets Krauser's knife!

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Wesker's_heir;75294 said:
also. they exchange knives! After the battle, Krauser walks away with Leon's knife and Leon gets Krauser's knife!

Lolwhut, you just let me imagine something eh... childish XD!

JACKXS

ada tends to relly yank his chain manly for her owen gouls leaving the possabltys open for ones owen jugment on if it need or choice

Top Bottom