• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Mercs help....

Jamus868

Fallen even though your doing melee kills you still get 5 sec per kill so more time in the end gets you more points

O(+>

Fallen91;73320 said:
Actually, I can do the headshot tiger(or somethng like that) punch combo with midnight wesker but it's taking forever to finish a game like this.

Do ya mean the Cobra Strike from the headshot or do you mean you hit the leg for the Tiger Uppercut? :)

I miss playing as Wesker :( the standard Mercs just isn't as frantic as Reunion.

Mr Sunshine

^ Cobra strike I think. I shoot them on the head and then melee them.

Fallen even though your doing melee kills you still get 5 sec per kill so more time in the end gets you more points

That was my point actually. You get more time and the game lasts much longer! :p I'm not in the mood of going so deep into mercs.

Jamus868

Isn't this point mercs. to play as short as possible with the most time as possible?

Anyway my average game of mercs. is around 9-12 mins. something like that. I usually finish with 6-7 min left.

SNPAL21

Monster
I'll help just hit me up, I guess because my aim has been 150 lately I really don't have a prob maintaining high combos. Now to have an actual high score on the regular Merc.

Jamus868

Alright that's good, I just need to do some school work before I can get on, I have some papers to write over the next couple days and presentation make. I'll most likely be on around 10 or 11 pm est til 1 or 2 am est.

Jamus868

I recently got some new high scores on public assembly, duo in Mercenaries reunion. I got 750,000 with Barry and Chris Warrior. I got both of these by collecting time first then killing.

Tips for this method:
Have a fluent time run.
Make sure to collect and use all combo times.
Reload during action commands (By this I mean move ammo over weapon in inventory while perform an attack like Chris' straight).
Make the majority of kills melee attacks (for me, nearly all kills were melee).
Get a perfect combo(150 kills).
Drop useless weapons(Barry's or Chris' Sniper, they don't help much and help collect pistol ammo to help perform there one hit kill action commands).

Things for improvement:
I killed the executioners right away (saving the executioner for last few kills provides for a large amount of points easily boost my current score an addition 90-120000 points.
Perfect killing while collecting time (time cannot be wasted but its added more points to your score at the end).

Furthermore, use character that work well in combos. Such as any two guy characters. Most of there action commands will become one hit kills. Or just use two character that work well together. Such as Excella and who ever (prefer Excella Barry combo), Barry and Rebecca work, Josh and Sheva work out.

I hope this provide some assistance for some of you out there.

I'm also still looking for some people to play with. I don't mind if your not that good. Just practicing some of the basic skills needed to score high normally do not take long and I can show time collection order.

Jamus868

My PepeFTW is looking for some good mercs. reunion players is any one interested? I have some guides and tips up already in the threads some where if you some references for improvement.

Serious replies people! Theory9 if you been on lately try playing with Pepeftw he's very good.

PepeFTW

Thx doyle and to anyone who is curious about the melee kills, in solo its to keep a steady time, for instance when you collect all the times youll have "x" amount of time, if you melee kill your time should remain around that time for the most part giving you an overall larger time bonus at the end. For duo if both of teammates are melee killing then you should be getting approximately +10 sec give or take allowing you to build your time faster. If your confused then look for some vids on youtube.

Lizzy

Oh god your scores!! I was delighed to get an S but seeing your SS makes me feel somewhat ashamed! I'm just not great with combos.

Jamus868

Lol I found an old thread I started, new scores since:
Public assembly duo mercs reunion- 923k
mines 782k
village 1,050,000 i think
ancient ruins- 1,198,000
Missile area- 818,000
experimental facility- 245,000 (working on this)
ship deck, 1,040,000
prison- 1,027,000

Genie

Jamus868;104920 said:
Lol I found an old thread I started, new scores since:
Public assembly duo mercs reunion- 923k
mines 782k
village 1,050,000 i think
ancient ruins- 1,198,000
Missile area- 818,000
experimental facility- 245,000 (working on this)
ship deck, 1,040,000
prison- 1,027,000
Wow, how's that even possible? :eek:

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
I don't play as much as I used to, but I'm good for Public Assembly, Ship Deck, and Missile Area. Feel free to send an invite.

Valentine89

I just got Jill's theme from Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and I'm going to have it play on my Xbox rather than the background music during the Mercenaries levels. I do loves me some Jill! ^.^

*Bows to Goddess Valentine*

But to the OP, if you need a co-op partner feel free to add me on Xbox, my gamertag is Frostninja53. As to be expected I mainly just play as Jill so if you've a character preference let me know in advance so I can brush up as them ;)

Jamus868

Bringing back an old thread, and new scores too
duo mercs reunion
Public assembly - 956k
mines 890k
village 1,101,000 i think
ancient ruins- 1,198,000
Missile area- 818,000
experimental facility- 819,000 (working on this)
ship deck, 1,107,000
prison- 1,060,000

I can do better on most of these stages I just need a good partner.

Top Bottom