• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Mercearies: All Skills, Costumes, Taunts (New Footage)

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
All CHARACTERS and COSTUMES (Both Colors):
(It's cool to see RE2's blocky Leon and Ada! nostalgic **** right there,..)

All TAUNTS:

All Mercenaries SKILLS:
Eagle Eye 3000 (same as campaign skill) Adds one more "level" of magnification to all sniper rifles.
Item Drop Increase 3500 (same as campaign skill) Enemies drop more items when slain.
Go for Broke! 40,000 It is easier to complete combos as time runs out.
Time Bonus + 30,000 Increases the time awarded by a Time Bonus item.
Combo Bonus + 15,000 Increases the time earned by a Combo Bonus.
Limit Breaker 20,000 Increases the points earned for going past a 50-hit combo.
Blitz Play 5000 Increases your attack power if you attack an enemy after another player has done so.
Quick Shot Damage Increase 8000 The power of the Quick Shot is increased.
Power Counter 15,000 The damage rating for your counters are increased.
Second Wind 20,000 Damage from firearms and melee is increased when your life is low.
Martial Arts Master 9000 Melee attacks enjoy more damage, but at the cost of firearms damage (which gets reduced).
Target Master 9000 Firearms attacks enjoy more damage, but at the cost of melee damage (which gets reduced).
Last Stand 18,000 Greatly increases attack power, but similarly increases the damage you suffer from enemies.
Pre-emptive Strike 7000 Attacks on the enemy's rear facing are greatly increased.
Dying Breath 3000 Attacks in the dying status enjoy increased damage, but recovery is slowed down.
Pharamacist 6000 Increases the potency of health tablets
Medic 12,000 Heals a teammate at any range when a health tablet is used.
First Responder 6000 Makes it easier to rescue dying teammates.
Take it Easy 3000 Increases health recovery (not from dying) when using cover.
Natural Healing 15,000 Increases the speed of natural healing.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
jakes costume makes him look like a gay pimp!, piers costume is stupid!!!, why does sherry have a hospital gown? chris' alternate looks cool... why no school girl skirt, but booty shorts for sherry?? helenas are good too

why no alternate for hunk ???? I was really hoping for his original outfit or his new mercs 3-ds grim reaper outfit !!

Merged. Please don't doublepost again.

BranBran

Because Sherry didn't wear a skirt in RE2. That outfit looks just like the one she wore in RE2, but now its all small on her lol. :)

HELLBOY1980

I am starting to wonder about this site.....Is this a gay site? every poster on here is gay or sure seems that way? Have I accidently been on a gay gamer site this whole time and not noticed till just recently the last few months... Seems like theyre coming over the rainbow in droves on here! Its all good If you people like reisdent evil an all but I was not informed or did not realize this was one???

zydrate101

I am starting to wonder about this site.....Is this a gay site? every poster on here is gay or sure seems that way? Have I accidently been on a gay gamer site this whole time and not noticed till just recently the last few months... Seems like theyre coming over the rainbow in droves on here! Its all good If you people like reisdent evil an all but I was not informed or did not realize this was one???
no one likes an ignorant asshole. Whether you like to realize it or not gay people do play video games. This is an re6 forum for "everyone".

L3X18999

Loyal Decepticon...
Ahh... This just gets me more excited... Unlocking new outfits, and it's seems that your able to use any playstyle (melee, guns, etc.), with any other character... :D Sweet. Jake's was cool. Sherry and Ada were awesome and so was Helena's surprisingly... The rest kinda blew, except the nostagia ones... I think the hostpital gown on Sherry was a reference to Alice at the end of RE the movie and the beginning of the sequel... Ya' know, half-naked woman wielding a shotgun, eh? I could be wrong... They could be referencing Halloween 2!?! :eek: (gasp.) It all makes sense now... :oops:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Take it easy. Today we might be a gay website, tomorrow we are all asexual and Tuesday we are all straight. And who knows what we are on Wednesday. Or maybe I mixed up the schedule again.

No, what I try to say is, please forget about sexuality if you can, we are all here just because we like Resident Evil, and hopefully each other.

no one likes an ignorant *******. Whether you like to realize it or not gay people do play video games. This is an re6 forum for "everyone".
Don't call names.

@All: Get back on topic or prepare for infractions.

Edit: The reason for the unusually tight leash in regard to off-topicness is that this can potentially get ugly fast if it doesn't stop now.

HELLBOY1980

no one likes an ignorant *******. Whether you like to realize it or not gay people do play video games. This is an re6 forum for "everyone".
-I asked a question...If it bothers you and your boyfriend then oh well...I can think and ask whatever I like

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Not that there's anything wrong with Piers wearing a tight one-piece leather suit, but does it have to have the Capcom logo on it? However, Sherry's old schoolgirl outfit is great, I wish it could be used in story mode as well. (Guess I'll just wait for the PC version and hack it a bit...)

Does anyone know whether or not those taunts can be used in story mode too?

TomVinPrice

Mercenary
-I asked a question...If it bothers you and your boyfriend then oh well...I can think and ask whatever I like

Hey, stop being like that. No one likes it. Just because you're being upset that Sherry isn't wearing a skirt. She never did, that's why. Stop it.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
This ends now, you two. Romero has already asked, so don't make him repeat himself, ok?

Carry on, people.

Top Bottom