• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Mercearies: All Skills, Costumes, Taunts (New Footage)

leathaface99

Not that there's anything wrong with Piers wearing a tight one-piece leather suit, but does it have to have the Capcom logo on it? However, Sherry's old schoolgirl outfit is great, I wish it could be used in story mode as well. (Guess I'll just wait for the PC version and hack it a bit...)

Does anyone know whether or not those taunts can be used in story mode too?

So has it been confirmed that you will not be able to use the alternate costumes for story mode?

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Yes, some Japanese guy from Capcom said it during an interview at the Gamescom. The costumes you unlock for Mercenaries are for Mercenaries only. However, he didn't say whether or not campaign mode will have its own costumes.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
There goes *someone's* credibility.

Carla! :D

Also, I think "bandaged" Sherry is Carla. You see a glimpse of her face at one point, and it's definitely not Sherry. I think that is Carla's alt outfit (pre-Metamorphosis), with short hair for some reason.

Eddges

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company
There goes *someone's* credibility.

Carla! :D

Also, I think "bandaged" Sherry is Carla. You see a glimpse of her face at one point, and it's definitely not Sherry. I think that is Carla's alt outfit (pre-Metamorphosis), with short hair for some reason.
Yes, is actually Sherry. You'll see her at some point in the campaign in the patience outfit.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium

@All: Get back on topic or prepare for infractions.

Edit: The reason for the unusually tight leash in regard to off-topicness is that this can potentially get ugly fast if it doesn't stop now.

no one likes an ignorant *******. Whether you like to realize it or not gay people do play video games. This is an re6 forum for "everyone".
-I asked a question...If it bothers you and your boyfriend then oh well...I can think and ask whatever I like

-I asked a question...If it bothers you and your boyfriend then oh well...I can think and ask whatever I like
Hey, stop being like that. No one likes it. Just because you're being upset that Sherry isn't wearing a skirt. She never did, that's why. Stop it.

There's really no reason for this ****. Discuss the game and leave the homophobic bull**** alone.

There's really no reason for this ****. Discuss the game and leave the homophobic bull**** alone.
Agreed, let's leave that alone and talk about what we should be.

Agreed, let's leave that alone and talk about what we should be.
like the fact that your avatar is from siren blood curse woot lol

I'm sad to see how little you respected me after I made myself very clear about getting back on topic. Don't think I make empty warnings, that would quickly undermine my authority. You made a wrong choice and you can now see the consequences in your account.

eX29-

I don't know about these costumes, apart from the originals with coats and without I did not like anyother costumes for the most part. I liked a few but hated like 90% of them.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
How the heck do you unlock HUNK ???? -it doesnt tell you in the guide or anything?

JMG29

To Let The World Be
After seeing the scores in the "reviews" section I was a little wary of getting this game (though the positive comments were reassuring), but... holy ****, is that HUNK at 12:17?!
Screw reviews, I'm getting this game!

Also, lol@the PS1 models. I love it when games do this. MGS4 has the MGS1 Snake face camo and Max Payne 3 has playable models of Max from 1 and 2.

Darkness

Infected
I don't get the point of the alternate colors, are they actually in the game or part of some mod? Also I think the blockiness of the retro costumes was completely unnecessary, even if they did want to pay tribute to the graphics of the day. It looked completely weird seeing other characters able to do Jake's melee combo, especially retro Ada. I heard some people in this thread saying that new character is HUNK. Are you sure? I thought he was supposed to be some merc that was with Ada, right?

Yes, is actually Sherry. You'll see her at some point in the campaign in the patience outfit.
Partience or patient's? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom