• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Massive PANIC!!!

Feng-Hi

Logged onto Game.co.uk where I've had RE5 on pre-order since 23rd December and what does it say....."your card has been declined!" Of course it has, it ran out in Feb but unlike other websites I never got the email that says "You need to renew your card details" so they cancelled my order....noooooooooooooooooooo

So rapidly I re-ordered in the HOPE that it will arrive in time.

Saying that I did get a surprise bonus in the post today. Having pre-ordered RE5 so early I was sent an email saying I would be sent a limited Chris Redfield little figure man but now my pre-order was cancelled I expected it to be gone. OH NO! This morning dear posty arrived with my little Chris and I even managed to use £5 of points so got RE5 cheaper from the same website (with my up to date card details)..........BUT there was an hour of panic beforehand!

Hoady

Lol the posty hands you a little chris toy but no game.:p Why don't you just go to a shop i hate internet selling/buying i'm paranoid that i will get stooged.

Feng-Hi

I get off the net as with my job my shifts are never 100% constant and I sometimes work unexpectedly so this way it's a guarantee to et here....bt with Royal Mail that could be SMOETIME! One Day!!!

Top Bottom