• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Marvel Movies

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well guys! With a BUNCH of Marvel Movies in the past (Blade, Ghost Rider, X-Men, Avengers, ect), and a whole SLEW of new Marvel Movies coming out soon (The Amazing Spider-Man 2, the Fantastic Four reboot, X-Men Origins: Magneto, and Deadpool, just to name a few), what are YOUR opinions on the Marvel movies!?

Haseeb_B.S.A.A

I hate marvel movies, all are just imaginary and fantasy! I like action movies like raid redemption!

Cool that your username is kenedaykiller, lol, it means you also like chris!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I hate marvel movies, all are just imaginary and fantasy! I like action movies like raid redemption!

Cool that your username is kenedaykiller, lol, it means you also like chris!

Actually I can't stand Chris (Until it comes to RE6. They FINALLY made him a useful character). Leon is my favorite.

Also, how are Marvel Movies NOT action movies? They're about Superheroes. You can't really get more action than superheroes. I'm not saying I don't respect the fact that you don't like em, because we can all have our own opinions, but your logic in that is rather unsound.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Marvel's are alright. Some seem to be a bit cheesy though.

I like spider man, Thor, Ghost Rider, and some batman's.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Marvel's are alright. Some seem to be a bit cheesy though.

I like spider man, Thor, Ghost Rider, and some batman's.

Since when was Batman marvel? :p

I really enjoyed The Avengers and the first Amazing Spider-Man movie was much better than I was expecting. I generally like all of the Marvel stuff. X-Men, Iron Man, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Spidey etc. It's all good :)

alonecrow

The Avengers was a lot better than I expected. The Amazing Spider-Man was too, especially Emma Stone :p

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Awesome! He was hilarious in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. It will be great to see a movie just focused on Deadpool.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Awesome! He was hilarious in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. It will be great to see a movie just focused on Deadpool.

That's the plan! I'm really looking forward to it! I'm also looking forward to the next three Amazing Spider-Man movies!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
This^

And I'm glad they are making more Spiderman movies, so many bad guys and stories yet to show up on movies, and I usually like superhero movies, so :D

I just found out today they're also making a Spin-Off Venom movie! I can't WAIT to see how that's going to be done!

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Since when was Batman marvel? :p

I really enjoyed The Avengers and the first Amazing Spider-Man movie was much better than I was expecting. I generally like all of the Marvel stuff. X-Men, Iron Man, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Spidey etc. It's all good :)
Batman's not a marvel? . . .
I feel like an idiot now.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I love the X men movies, they are probably my favourite super hero movies. I thought that The Wolverine was a really great movie... And that post credits scene :O I really can't wait for Days of Future Past!

Turo602

The King of Kings
I'm a huge superhero fan, so generally, yeah I do like Marvel movies. Looking back on some of these movies though, I feel like they're a bit overrated. Looking at you X-MEN. It tries to put them in a real world setting with the leather black suits and all, but it's not doing it for me. It just doesn't feel like X-MEN to me. Don't even get me started on the cast and characters... Spider-Man on the other hand I feel hasn't had a definitive adaptation yet. It's like you need to combine Raimi and Webb into one person in order to get the Spider-Man, fans want on the big screen.

And Iron Man.... boy, I liked the first one, but we all know Robert Downey Jr. is the reason people love those movies. Part 2 was so disappointing as was part 3. It's not even serious anymore, just ****s and giggles left and right. Not to say I didn't enjoy any of these films, I do, I really do. I just think they could use a lot of work. It's like Marvel can give you a wide array of "good" superhero movies, but it's DC that leaves me with a larger impact with so much less. I have my gripes with Tim Burton's Batman and Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy as well as the latest Man of Steel, but these films just feel put together much much better than these recent Marvel flicks.

Top Bottom