• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Lost in Nightmares and Costume Pack 1 released today. Your thoughts on it.

We Are Ninja

Is it just me or is Fairy Tale Sheva's face different? Green eyes and long hair aside, her face looks similar, but not the same. Like they got her sister to stand in for her or something...

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
We Are Ninja;66478 said:
Is it just me or is Fairy Tale Sheva's face different? Green eyes and long hair aside, her face looks similar, but not the same. Like they got her sister to stand in for her or something...

I did look different. It didn't look like Sheva at all.

v iBaxter

what u didnt hear ? on an interview with jun takeuchi he said they were actually planning on making a sheva an android that was working for wesker...but it was cut.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I have been playing it at my friends house, on the PS3, and I have found LIN(which I finished on Pro mode earlier) and the Mercs Reunion stuff to be really fun.

Barry is amazing, using the Samurai Edge that you unlock in the REmake, plus his melee attacks, Excella was okay too, her Raffica being really effective. Otherwise I don't play much with the other two, although I am excited for the last ones.:)

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
anyone notice that fairytail Sheva is wearing seethrough panties, i mean REALY seethrough. just look at the bottlecap >.> at first i thaught she wasn't wearing any.

ConvictedMP5

i played LIN from the gold editon on the 10th, it was great and pretty creepy. it felt like i was playing a remake of the REmake lol

Wesker_xSTARSx

I would have loved to see actually moving, groaning, biting zombies throughout the gameplay. Most definately too little of enemy occurances. However, I did love the old RE feel to it. Back inside a given area not know what to expect.

Top Bottom