• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's hear your voice! (vocaroo thread)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
wow story! that was sick!! you have such a unique voice and loads of talent. are you in a band? I love your dark sinister/ hipster indie vibe.....women with deep voices sound nice and soothing in my opinion, why else would Adel be so popular? keep doin what you've been born to do, and write songs too. :) I myself am a singer lol

I was in a band and we broke up after we all went to college. I'm looking for people to play music with, but it gets harder and harder to find the older you get. I was the lead singer/guitarist. I still write and sing/play my own music on my own though. Thank you so much! You're so sweet. :) I'd love to hear your singing voice... I think all of us REN musicians should get together online sometime and write an awesome song together! ;)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hehehe I had totally forgotten that you've heard my voice already :p the only ones on here who have are you, echoey, Capcomplicated, and Fallen. I don't have a working PC right now so I'll have to see if I can find an alternate way of recording my voice for you guys haha.

And no, there shouldn't be any explosions :p

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I'm definitely going to go ahead and jump on the 'deep female voices are the best' train. They have a more lyrical tone to me, and I think that's the appeal. Perhaps it's all the years of heavy guitar killing some of my upper registers talking, but I don't think there's anything better. ;)
From a musical standpoint, I grew up on chicks like Stevie Nicks, Michael Steel, Fiona Apple... all of whom are definitely categorized as deep voiced and all of whom have super sexy (man, I really hate that word) voices.

Let's ride this train to Hell, fellas!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Ok, here's mine, with my ugly accent :D :

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0A31Sk70dfK

If you want, I can also upload in my own, funny language ;)
I'm going to have to apologize since this was posted weeks ago, but I didn't know that this was posted until now. And I also have to apologize because I'm going to sound a little bit mean, and I'm not trying to be mean, but I really don't like how you said that you have an "ugly" accent. I don't like how you said that because nobody has an ugly accent and there is no real ugly accent and you do not have have any ugly accent.

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
I'm going to have to apologize since this was posted weeks ago, but I didn't know that this was posted until now. And I also have to apologize because I'm going to sound a little bit mean, and I'm not trying to be mean, but I really don't like how you said that you have an "ugly" accent. I don't like how you said that because nobody has an ugly accent and there is no real ugly accent and you do not have have any ugly accent.

Thank you :). My post was not entirely seriously ;) You know, in my personal feelings, I don't like my accent- maybe he's not ugly, but I want to learn "how-to-speak-like-a-Briton", 'cause now I live in England and I want to stay in this country for many years :)

Hoady

If I didn't know you're Australian I would think you're British. I don't hear any Aussie accent at all, but maybe that's because I've not heard all Australian accents?

Well most Aussie accents on the tele can be pretty stereotypical. There is a variety of accents here. Some wouldn't agree with me but I think most of us sound quite similar to british, except our tone is deeper which masks it. We did come from there afterall.

Top Bottom