• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

least favorite game

Tallahassee

my least favorite would have to be bomberman act zero for the 360.....
they ruined bomberman with that one....

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Not all MGS games are bad!! :O
least favorites games are the movie to games - games haha most of them suck. there are few an handful that are good.

L

Lurker
Die Zombie Die!;34596 said:
Metal gear solid series. Poop.

You probably only played the 4th. that one was the worst but still awesome.

Or you got stuck on vulcan raven on the first. Dont feel bad hes hard. He can see through stealth.

LEAST favorite is PORTAL. The game sucked.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
WOAHHHHHHHHHHH Don't cuss MGS series..
either you have only played one of them, or just don;t have a good taste in games.
Twin snakes for the gamecube is brilliant in every way, 2 not so bad, and 3 is just badass, as for 4 not so good, but worth playing.
can't think of one of the top of my head, but i would agree with dino crisis 3 being there.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
jst coz i love twin snakes, it was the best mgs because it was on gamecubeeee! haha MGS rules its a well made game, but if its not a favorite then i geuss thats understandable.

its like saying wind waker is myleast fav zelda game.

bruno

Chief Researcher
My favorite MGS is the first. Yeah, it has terrible graphics and is old, and etc, but it's still the coolest. Besides that, MGS3 is also pretty cool. The major problem with 2 is Raiden, he's so annoying and queer... MGS4 sucks, they completely ruined an opportunity for a great game. (I only played these ones, for the PS.)

L

Lurker
In mgs2 raident was awesome to play as.especaily killing emma and dieing with a cig in your mouth. MGS1 was a masterpeice.Vulcan raven was the only problem though.

bruno

Chief Researcher
MGS is more action, while Splinter Cell is more about stealth... I prefer MGS; SC is gets a little boring. I think i'ts also nice, though

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
Tomb Raider The Last Revalation
Tomb_Raider_4_cover.jpg

good atempt at killing lara, but the levels where way to hard and confusing, didn't like it much

Top Bottom