• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Latest purchases thread

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Crazy plant lady strikes again. Rescued a slightly battered chrysanthemum plant that was the last of it's kind in the garden centre for £2 - bargain. Honestly, that part will grow back next year so I thought, why not?

CEFaVvv.jpg

Turo602

The King of Kings
So I coincidentally got a few Mario games recently. I had to strike on 3D All-Stars for obvious reasons, but the other two I've been waiting for a drop and it finally happened some time ago at Gamestop and I had such a weird and awkward experience with the newbie handling my transaction.

At first, he was trying to tell me they didn't have any in stock despite the website saying otherwise, then he told me no other location has them either, which made me think he was just trying to get rid of me because he couldn't work the system properly. So I look around the store, find some of their opened "new" copies on the shelves and I ask him politely "so are these just display cases" and he looks down at them nervous and says "oh no, these are actually used."

Normally, I'd agree, because opened "new" games are a f*cking scam, but in this particular instance, I was willing to bite the bullet and I just told him straight up that those are new copies, they say so on the sticker.

Luckily, he found 2 sealed copies in the drawer behind him, but if that wasn't enough, I was also picking up a used copy of Sonic Lost World on 3DS and in the midst of this hassle of a transaction, I never noticed the guy never put the cartridge in the box and just sold me an empty case. :LOL:

lE1HGBE.jpg

Also decided to keep my Playstation library limited to exclusives and began converting some of my third party games to Xbox just to make things easier going forward as I used to keep certain franchises locked to Playstation based on how well I felt they suited the brand like Crash and Devil May Cry,
4UEEHs2.jpg

And I finally found this on sale for like 40 dollars on Prime Day.
ZKUBd0T.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Big shop ahead of local lockdown restrictions for my area.

Also the last bits for Christmas

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Latest purchase on my card was $31 in Panera Bread. Only problem. I never bought $31 worth of Panera Bread. Or any Panera Bread. So I guess it's time for a bank dispute and a new card XD

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Ugly Christmas sweater for middle son and a book by Max Lucado for me

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Didn't realise this thread was a thing. Neato
I won't be sharing most of my Blu-ray purchases because I buy too damn many, so here's a thrift store find I'm really excited about. I really ought to check the CD racks more often.

xssqv0g.jpg

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Didn't realise this thread was a thing. Neato
I won't be sharing most of my Blu-ray purchases because I buy too damn many, so here's a thrift store find I'm really excited about. I really ought to check the CD racks more often.

xssqv0g.jpg
Eric Clapton holds a special nostalgic place in my heart. My grama would listen to him all the time when I was younger and its associated with a lot of good memories. Its hard for me to listen to him now, as my grama passed from brain cancer a handful of years ago.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Eric Clapton holds a special nostalgic place in my heart. My grama would listen to him all the time when I was younger and its associated with a lot of good memories. Its hard for me to listen to him now, as my grama passed from brain cancer a handful of years ago.
Unplugged is one of my favourite albums of all-time, and I feel I have a similar bond with my dad around Eric Clapton.
I just hope one day I can remember to tell him so

D

Deleted member 21244

Got cyberpunk today, early from Amazon, but I'm not playing until tomorrow cause of day one patch

Roku

Bought the Devil May Cry HD Collection again, cause I've missed my boi Dante! I cannot wait to restart it, but at the same time, I'm also planning to buy the first DMC novel cause I really want to follow his story in chronological order this time around so I'm waiting for now.

I didn't really buy it, but a close friend also made me a gift and bought me a copy of Death Stranding! I can't wait to play that as well (just watched the intro so far and I'm charmed).

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Absolut vanilla vodka. I wanted Grey Goose (Russian vodka is really badly made and I can't stomach it) but at £40 a bottle, I can't justify the cost. Especially as I'm using it for espresso martinis.

D

Deleted member 21244

Bought the Devil May Cry HD Collection again, cause I've missed my boi Dante! I cannot wait to restart it, but at the same time, I'm also planning to buy the first DMC novel cause I really want to follow his story in chronological order this time around so I'm waiting for now.

I didn't really buy it, but a close friend also made me a gift and bought me a copy of Death Stranding! I can't wait to play that as well (just watched the intro so far and I'm charmed).
Bought it for ps4 just a week ago, also if you want to follow dante history in chronological order, you should definitely read the dmc 3 manga, code 1 dante and code 2 vergil
It's set one year before dmc 3

Top Bottom