• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kratos Vs. Dante

Dante Vs Kratos

• Kratos

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Dante

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Dante, but only with the help of Nero

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Meg

So bin ich eben
Because most of the crowd that follows DMC now are newbies that only know Nero and not Dante, or should I say they only know Dante from the small part he is in in the new games. Nero is just A cheap Dante ripoff.
A cheap Dante rip off minus the awesome-ness with added emo-ness. ;)

Just kidding! Appearance wise Nero is a cheap Dante rip off, but personality wise I think there is enough different about him to make him interesting. That's why I like him. :)
...........................that and his Devil Bringer adds some spice to combat. XD

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I am highly against homosexuality.
Question - why is it that you don't listen to me? I've asked you several times in previous threads to stop double posting, and yet you continued to do so. Futhermore, in this thread you continued the off-topic discussion when I warned you not to a couple posts above. Please start listening to what I tell you, or I'll have to start handing out infractions. Thank you.

'm not gay either, but Dante, Bowie and George Micheal are enough to make a man wonder
Agreed. Dante, Bowie, and George Michael are enough to make me wish I was a smoking hot gay dude.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Question - why is it that you don't listen to me? I've asked you several times in previous threads to stop double posting, and yet you continued to do so. Futhermore, in this thread you continued the off-topic discussion when I warned you not to a couple posts above. Please starting listening to what I tell you, or I'll have to start handing out infractions. Thank you.

Agreed. Dante, Bowie, and George Michael are enough to make me wish I was a smoking hot gay dude.

I don't know how to respond to multiple people on the same post.

Vergil'sBitch

RE Chicken s**t
*hands VeeBee valium*
Thanks Reaver...
Well everybody has different opinions... and In my opinion, I think Dante is a cocky little jerk. I think Lady is a "slut".
Anyway, i gotta agree though, I don't like Trish. I don't like her character. She looks like Dante's mom, so i always think (about Dante) "Would he...or wouldn't he?" ;) (if ya know what I mean)

KennedyShot02

I'm just not a Vergil guy...I'm a straight up Dante fan, with some Nero on the side and a whole lotta Lady...but Trish and Virgil kinda annoy me...
Trish I'm neutral toward Dante and Lady are two of the best characters in the game. Nero is cool but not a top 3 for me. I also think Lucia is an underrated character. She just gets the heat for the fact that DMC 2 wasn't as good as 1 or 3.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Trish I'm neutral toward Dante and Lady are two of the best characters in the game. Nero is cool but not a top 3 for me. I also think Lucia is an underrated character. She just gets the heat for the fact that DMC 2 wasn't as good as 1 or 3.
The only reason it wasn't as good is because A. The first is ALWAYS gonna be remembered, and B. The third REALLY taught us who Dante is...it wasn't that it wasn't as good, it just wasn't as memorable...

KennedyShot02

True what I meant by not as good was not as well received by the fans. I never understood why so many fans hated it though as I though DMC 2 was a decent game

Meg

So bin ich eben
True what I meant by not as good was not as well received by the fans. I never understood why so many fans hated it though as I though DMC 2 was a decent game
Decent compared to the first game which to many people was and still is a masterpiece. I think the issue was more people were just expecting waaaay more from DMC2 than what they got, so even though it wasn't that bad it didn't even come close to reaching expectations, so its regarded as being worse than it really is. :)

Top Bottom