• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Kevin1Gamer is a InfamousTroll

Status
Not open for further replies.

v iBaxter

Ive been in another Forum and he was there being an arse again ! and if u google Kevin1Gamer he is every where ****ing people off !
my fellow resi fans, it appears our humble site has been invaded by possibly the biggest troll known to man, we once saw the horrors of T-Dot a mere ant by the size of kevin1gamer, but thankfully our moderators saved us before we got hit by the bigest troll ever.
its really pathetic that a person actually goes around the internet and spends his time to become a tool.
hope we never see him again.:sleep:

L

Lurker
He is also known as Strikeback5(5), Xgmx, and DS-9lover or something like that

L

Lurker
aintnoscrub;65363 said:
kids a fag, he even looks like a ****er judging by those youtube vids he made.

Just like the TF2 sniper said....
"Ey, over ere ****a."

v iBaxter

aintnoscrub;65363 said:
kids a fag, he even looks like a ****er judging by those youtube vids he made.

i know i saw it and i got embarrased just looking at him and his shocking vid.:dry:

Soul Of Faith

The Legendary Soul
sounds to my he is trying making
himself looking bad to all gamers
with al those names just stay with one.....

is that so difficult...? :ermm:

tequila

Bottle Lover
This is totally unneccessary and uncalled for. Really? To go out and waste time like this by bashing other users and having multiple usernames is very immature and foolish. SMH. Please log off, turn off the computer, lock it up, and do something productive in your life.

BTW, this is just online petty stuff. Nothing to beef and/or take serious. It's just another person behind a computer screen that obviously you're not going to meet in person. Just leave it as that and ignore.

faggot

tequila;65443 said:
This is totally unneccessary and uncalled for. Really? To go out and waste time like this by bashing other users and having multiple usernames is very immature and foolish. SMH. Please log off, turn off the computer, lock it up, and do something productive in your life.

BTW, this is just online petty stuff. Nothing to beef and/or take serious. It's just another person behind a computer screen that obviously you're not going to meet in person. Just leave it as that and ignore.
maybe people dont like him on the other sites you googled i mean people like to label people trolls alot like on most of the other forums i go to people called me a troll

i mean its like being called a nerd dont let people label you we are all unique

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I remmember when he came here, didnt we all gang up on him when he started insulting someone lol it was some stupid flame war but he got burned haha coz we all hated him lolza!!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
His original name was strikesback5 so I am going to continue to refer to him as strikesback.

He didn't insult anyone as I can recall, but he was and is a notorious spammer. He knows nothing about netiquette.
Thankfully he have created his own forums that he is spamming.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
echoey;66914 said:
it was some stupid flame war but he got burned haha
He got burned yes, and to me the most memorable burns was AgentHUNK's. :D

RE4 is cool appeared to be someone who signed up here to defend Strikesback. Later it turned out RE4 is cool and Strikesback was one and the same person.

RE4 is cool (about strikesback): (Link)

"On his second day at RE4PC he stopped two flame wars that nearly destroyed the forum."

AgentHUNK responding:
"RE4 is cool Who the hell are you at RE4PC? He started those flame wars, because he kept spamming the feedback section, advertising his links before asking for permission, and then he didn't listen when some of us tried to help him."

Nice burn, AgentHUNK. Another good burn is in post #9 in the same thread. :lol:

faggot

Weskers Shades;66912 said:
faggot u havnt seen him he is a 10/10 arse.

true i have no idea of the situation but you guys say he just spammed alot and i can understand banning him for that but why label him etc.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Why label him....erm because he's a giant jackass who spams just about every forum on the internet that's why. Usually anyone who defends him is him as a another name or one of his friends so only time will tell. People like him are pathetic loners who sit behind their computer screens trolling the internet 24/7 and only ever go outside for school where they have no friends there either. So that is why we label people like him.

tequila

Bottle Lover
Just block his IP address. Case closed. He won't be able to sign up at this forum unless he has like 5684984984 computers next to him.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
To be fair most trolls use proxy sites to get back on forums once they've been IP banned but once a troll resorts to proxy sites they don't mess about just log in and spam because they know someone will clock on straight away

tequila

Bottle Lover
aintnoscrub;67018 said:
To be fair most trolls use proxy sites to get back on forums once they've been IP banned but once a troll resorts to proxy sites they don't mess about just log in and spam because they know someone will clock on straight away

Yes I just remembered about the proxy sites. Ugh! [clicks dislike button] Good advantages in schools for blocked sites, but bad advantages that spammers use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom