• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Just how did Jill and Josh meet? *Spoiler*

english_lad

OK so I completed the game for the first time last week and the ending you see Jill and Josh pick up Chris and Sheva in a Helicopter, but Resident Evil always leaves out bits and leaves you confused.

Last time we seen Josh was on a boat after defeating Irving and the last time you see Jill is after you tear that thing off her chest.

How did they meet? Also, how did they know that Chris and Sheva were in a Volcano?

Very mysterious. :huh:

Sephiroxas

Maybe they tracked the ship. Or maybe Josh and Jill Met up during the first wesker fight, and they followed chris, Sheva, and the plane all the way to the volcano. That's my best guess. Too bad we don't have a separate ways for Jill.

Redfield

RE5.;33400 said:
All might be revealed in a DLC haha but it would cost us all moneys.
: (

Yeah i hope they bring out a seperate ways for this, i'd pay to see what happened.

Ryan

Damn, I have said it from the start when Capcom revealed a DLC, we want Jill's Story! And what the hell, throw in Josh's when your at it, might as well.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
A Seperate Ways for Jill would be very intriguing.
But how Josh and Jill met, I haven't a clue. Maybe that Jill had radio contact with Josh.

Top Bottom