• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

jun takeuchi wants to remake Re 2

Hoady

Wait was this like in a new interview or something doesn't inevitable mean impossible or something?

Fayrra

Schrodinger's Cat
[quote author=The Resident evil 4 beter link=topic=724.msg18779#msg18779 date=1229500527]
the producer said that he thinks a remake to re 2 will most likealy inevitable
[/quote]
Show me a link to this info and I'll believe you. Or I might just google search it. Anyway if this is true then I have one question: If he remakes it, will it be Resident Evil 4 type gameplay or will it be like the Resident Evil 1 remake, with the original gameplay but with better graphics and stuff? Either way is fine with me as long as I get to play as Leon agian, I'm down. Though I do like the Resident Evil 4 type gameplay better. And yes, I am a Leon fan. (Actually, I like the original view better)

A-Virus300

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=724.msg18806#msg18806 date=1229535150]
How embarrasing. :-[
[/quote]

Hahahaha :p
sorry!!!

Yesss this is gonna be Amaaaazing!!!!

and I think it's the same thing with better graphics, just like the RE1 thing!!!

Anfield0408

Its a remake that will have the RE4 viewpoint for certain parts in the game. It will also include new story elements and a new Knight type creature.

Hoady

Really thats awesome so i say its classic Re style with resident evil 4 aiming?Do you know the articles link i wouldn't mind giving it a read myself.

Anfield0408

Apparently only certain sections of the game have the RE4 viewpoint. I dont have a link sorry was about 2 weeks ago i read this.

BMM Punk

I hope they make a remake for Resident Evil 2
since it was the game that got me started on the series.

Any chance that it will come out for the 360? I cant stand the wii.

Hoady

[quote author=BMM Punk link=topic=724.msg19206#msg19206 date=1229967629]
I hope they make a remake for Resident Evil 2
since it was the game that got me started on the series.

Any chance that it will come out for the 360? I cant stand the wii.
[/quote]

I doubt it they will probably only want to make it for one console(wii,xbox 360/PS3 graphic differences)and considering the wiis success with Resident Evil and not having Resident Evil 5 this will make up for it.haha i just made that off the top of my head so don't take it too seriously.

Hoady

.[quote author=NightKry link=topic=724.msg19231#msg19231 date=1230008779]
http://kotaku.com/5086716/resident-evil-5-producer-on-resident-evil-2-remake-chances

Sort of...
[/quote]

"You know, I think there is the demand for it. It's certainly something we would like to consider and think about," said Takeuchi, "but, quite frankly our hands are full with Resident Evil 5 right now, and trying to get that out of the door, so we're going to have to put all of our focus on Resident Evil 5 for the moment."

Well thats good enough for me i reckon they'll do it and all these petitions going around as well i saw one that had about 20000 people signed wanting to have a Resident Evil 2 remake also capcom would make a ****load of dollars.Obviously they need there break first hope we hear a word on it next year.

pizana

They need to remake resident evil 3 as well i mean that one was tight...C'mon Nemesis with better graphics hell yea!! Hope to see 2 & 3 Remade!

Fayrra

Schrodinger's Cat
[quote author=pizana link=topic=724.msg19264#msg19264 date=1230086474]
They need to remake resident evil 3 as well i mean that one was tight...C'mon Nemesis with better graphics hell yea!! Hope to see 2 & 3 Remade!
[/quote]
I "super" agree.

unleash02

Wha..?! is that for real...?

so is there any trailer or something to show...?

And why do they want to remake the RE2..? :-[

Fayrra

Schrodinger's Cat
[quote author=unleash02 link=topic=724.msg19325#msg19325 date=1230496519]

And why do they want to remake the RE2..? :-[
[/quote]
Most likely to get money. But I like to think it's to satisfy their fans. Mabye it's a mixture of both.

Hoady

[quote author=Fayrra link=topic=724.msg19341#msg19341 date=1230591848]
Most likely to get money. But I like to think it's to satisfy their fans. Mabye it's a mixture of both.
[/quote]

Well theres always money involved but Capcom is a reliable company and i think they do have some heart for the fans I mean they even got the MegaMan 9 released recently(the demo was awesome).

Top Bottom