• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

JILLSANDWICH! YUM

jillsandwich

Hi, my name is Bruno and I know RE since the age of 7 or 8 or something xD I had 2 accounts before, I forgot one of them and the other I spelled the username wrong and now I can't logg in xD I love RE and I've only passed the first 3 games (with guides) now I'm trying to beat RE 1 without guides and it's turning out very well, it's more fun without them :D btw, I made a topic asking help cuz I don't know how to save Chris with the jill scenario xD (I'm only at the hunters part but I want to follow the steps to save chris and barry)

L

Lurker
Sure. for barry just give his gun back at a certain Boss.
For chris get all 3 MO disks and put them in the card reader.

anyway welcome.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
jillsandwich;58174 said:
Hi, my name is Bruno and I know RE since the age of 7 or 8 or something xD I had 2 accounts before, I forgot one of them and the other I spelled the username wrong and now I can't logg in xD I love RE and I've only passed the first 3 games (with guides) now I'm trying to beat RE 1 without guides and it's turning out very well, it's more fun without them :D btw, I made a topic asking help cuz I don't know how to save Chris with the jill scenario xD (I'm only at the hunters part but I want to follow the steps to save chris and barry)
Hi Bruno, welcome back! Under what nickname do I know you?
With a little tracking it should be possible to find your previous account.

Top Bottom