• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3 Remake Jill's face model vs Carlos's hair vs Nemesis nose/teeth..which "flaw" is tolerable/nontolerable to you

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Carlos Redesign visually I really like. I think it really suits him for what his job is. I just...I really hope we get more that portrays the youth and inexperience his original character and origin story bring to the table. It was a really good dynamic. Him the youthful, plucky optimist, and Jill the cynical cop who's seen it all when it comes to the horrors of Umbrella. And Carlos age probably had a lot to do with that personality. So I just really hope we see more of that.

I don’t doubt that we will see that in the R3make. I feel like the demo even gave us a little glimpse of this based on the interactions between Jill, Carlos, and Mikhail.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I don’t doubt that we will see that in the R3make. I feel like the demo even gave us a little glimpse of this based on the interactions between Jill, Carlos, and Mikhail.
I'm glad you got that vibe. There was one line from Carlos that gave me that vibe, so I really do hope so.

Mr.R

So they finally reveal Carlos face model
It's called conhecam ben mokhtar

http://instagr.am/p/B-SlPsfjy73/

Cool find!! Just a thing though, since the text is in my dear mother language, "Conheçam" is not his name. His name is only Ben Mokhtar. "Conheçam" in Portuguese means "meet".

Basically, it says

"You guys asked so much and now we can talk about it, thanks to the
leakings on the game: Meet Ben Mokhtar, Carlos Oliveira's face model
in Resident Evil 3! Welcome to the family, @benson_mokhtar!

And especially for Brazilian fans: he speaks a little bit of Portuguese!"

D

Deleted member 21244

Cool find!! Just a thing though, since the text is in my dear mother language, "Conheçam" is not his name. His name is only Ben Mokhtar. "Conheçam" in Portuguese means "meet".

Basically, it says

"You guys asked so much and now we can talk about it, thanks to the
leakings on the game: Meet Ben Mokhtar, Carlos Oliveira's face model
in Resident Evil 3! Welcome to the family, @benson_mokhtar!

And especially for Brazilian fans: he speaks a little bit of Portuguese!"
Sorry my mistake, i don't speak Portuguese, i did think it was his name
I edited the post

D

Deleted member 21244

Biohazard declassified made an interview to Carlos model, he seems a nice guy

He Is also a fan of the re series but he quit after re 5, well I'm not surprised XD
His favorite game are re 1 2 3 and code veronica
He also know many things about the original Carlos, i really liked how he wanted to give so much to the character

D

Deleted member 21244

So i just found this podcast of Nicole Tompkins the voice of jill valentine, not only she have a beautiful voice but she is also a beautiful and kind woman, i really love her voice and how much she add to jill character, so much emotion in her voice...

She also improvised a line between jill and Carlos, the one where Carlos say: take the radio we can use to comunicate and Jill answer: i know what a radio is
This came directly out of her mouth after reading the Carlos line XD so she decided to use it in the actual game

She did the podcast alongside Chris redfield voice actor from re 1 remake and someone called George Trevor, the one who designed the mansion lol

Top Bottom