• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Jill Vs. Ada

naomih808

most of the info of Jills past is on the RE wiki, save the information of her being a cat burglar with her father at a young age, that was information revealed in one of RE1 novels I believe as it was used to explain just why she is so good at unlocking stuff :p

I love the books as well.. though I've only managed to get my hands on two of them. Ressie one and code Veronica.

BioHazzard

I love resident evil and HUNK is God!
probally jill would win, like she was a bit useless at the start of 1 but she does get badass so yeah jill would win :)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
probally jill would win, like she was a bit useless at the start of 1 but she does get badass so yeah jill would win :)
Na man...No way...Ada is government trained to be a spy, and let's face it...Is more flexible, smarter, faster, and NEVER rely's on anyone else...In fact, Leon is always relying on HER...As opposed to Jill relying on both Carlos AND Barry at various points...

Jay

K.I.N.G.
Na man...No way...Ada is government trained to be a spy, and let's face it...Is more flexible, smarter, faster, and NEVER rely's on anyone else...In fact, Leon is always relying on HER...As opposed to Jill relying on both Carlos AND Barry at various points...
Not to mention a trained assassin. People are trying to say Jill is strong because she pushed Wesker out of the window to save Chris. Yes, she is, but Wesker is human, not a tank. He was conveniently standing in front of a window. Ashley or anyone for that matter could've done that. Ada beats Jill at the end of the day.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Not to mention a trained assassin. People are trying to say Jill is strong because she pushed Wesker out of the window to save Chris. Wesker is human, not a tank. He was conveniently standing in front of a window. Ashley or anyone for that matter could've done that. Ada > Jill at the end of the day.
Amen my friend...Besides, I actually DO believe Jill is PHYSICALLY stronger...But that means NOTHING in a fight like this...Ada has everything else to her advantage...

Top Bottom