• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jill Valentine and Barry?

virre89

Did Jill Die in any of the games or is this yet to be confirmed :S, I've seen some videos on youtube showing a tomb with her name on it.

Also in one of the possible endings in Resident Evil 3, is that Barry from RE 1 that drives the chopper?

chandler_slayer

uhm...jill doesnt dies in re 3.......she survives along with carlos
and yea its barry i guess cos theres an ending with him too in re 3

as for jill's tomb in re 5 i guess there's sme twist in it(we all hope so) as jill is one the vital player and not to forget the one of the first character in re series...im sure she doesnt die....

virre89

I'll give my theory.

In RE5 there's this mystery woman in one of the trailers, apperantley she gives one of theese parasites to one of the dudes which eventually spreads the infection.

What if that's actually JILL?
After Raccoon City maybe she still had the parasite within her after getting hit by Nemesis, Carols did cure her , but who knows it's just a theory.

It feels that if they're gonna connect this new parasite things with the earlier Resident Evil incidents it has to be something like that.

Umbrella is probably involved again..

chandler_slayer

whoa whoa...hold on there

first of all thers nothing that connects the re3 and re 4 as re 4 has ganados not zombies.

and if jill was as per ur poitn of view being infected even after she was cured im sure she would have turned into a zombie by end of re 3 which she dint....she was cured and thats it.

and in re 5 i dnt think the parasite was speard by jill as its due to wesker and extended company of tricell...chris along with sheva goes there to find the orgign for that parasite or whateva they call it as

jill's tombstone is still not to be considered as sign of her death as she could also be hiding just to be away from tricell or umberlla so she can investigate further and put an end to it

anyways here's the link abt jill u may find it usefull :

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Jill_Valentine

virre89

Yea ok thanks.

But saying that there's nothing that connects these games is kinda wrong, it still uses same characters and assumes that all characters still have gone threw what happen earlier.

Umbrella etc and everything still exists, so even if RE4 was a total invention and another direction, it still doesn't change the RE universe.

I think it just was a ridiculous move by Capcom to try and reinvent the series with this Cult thing, however there is something about this tombstone or it wouldn't have been shown.. And apparently as I've understood it, RE5 will reveal were these parasite things came from and also involve flashbacks to tie up what's been happening in between the Re games especially for Chris.

My bet is that Umbrella is still behind this parasite thing as well, would be more or less one of the most obvious ways to go for Capcom to make any sense out of the Cults.

No one wanna see Jill dead, especially since she's probably the most famous of all RE characters but still, it wouldn't surprise me if Capcom killed her of.

The game got a huge amount of main characters that always seems to survive one way or another. Maybe times have changed...

As for my personal thoughts on RE4 it was a good game but it felt very misplaced in the RE universe.

mastermind

Well one theory to Jill's tombstone is that Wesker had them made for all the main characters of resident evil cause he apperantly expected them all to die but things didn't go according to plan and it just so happens that Chris and Sheva are walking through the cemetary that Wesker decided to put them in but who knows. Here are some thoughts as too jill appearing in RE5 link thanks to chandler used in a different topic
http://forum.residentevilnews.com/index.php?topic=676.0

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/adv...pic_id=m-1-46195970&pid=929197&page=1

Most likely it's a plot ploy to make people but the new game but back to the main topic at hand it if Barry isn't around then Jill is pretty much gone and dead. But that would also kill capcoms sales cause Jill's fans.

mastermind

that would be a really good battle.
Chris would probably just start crying like a little baby and Sheva comes in and saves the day.

Top Bottom