• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Jack Krauser Ha .. you know ..?

SMOKER X

Jack Krauser

creep_02.gif

Appeared in re4 an unidentified person

A very powerful figure in the re4

But
Why say that my friend Leon..?

Hall was with the story of Leon..?

Hull and there was a story linking the Jack and Leon by..?

--

Waiting for your responses Friends

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
jack krauser faked his own death in a plane crash then he worked for wesker.
kidnapped the presidents daughter then leon met im again an had to kill him because jack infected himself with las plagas and tryed to kill leon.
I assume he's a dead man now. unless he didnt die in the explossion he made.

Nosophoros

Uh I've never played 2 or 3 but I don't think he was in them so I guess somewhere in between 2 and 4 when leon got his training.

mastermind

well he was never in the second one so they probably met when he started working for the gov. making his way up to secret service

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Alucard;34238 said:
He didn't he survives it...you have to beat him after the explosion in seperate ways.
Ohhh!! Ive only completed Seperate ways once on the Wii some I forget about thinga like that =P but cool.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
He didn't fake the helicopter crash.

The whole story, is that either in the armed forces, or the Secret Service, they became close friends, but one day, their helicopter crashed. Leon was belevied to be the only survivor. The scars on Krauser are from the crash

Ada Wong™

Krauser was an awesome character, I wished they would have given him a bit more life for the series...

Who knows, I might get lucky in RE6. :lol:

mastermind

probably not cause he wasnt important to the storyline except in RE4 and they made his part kinda small other than the kidnapping the story could have really done with out him
dont get me wrong he was a really cool guy and i wish that you would have gotten to play him more other than just in the mercenaries i thought he was a sick character

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Ada Wong™;34958 said:
Krauser was an awesome character, I wished they would have given him a bit more life for the series...

Who knows, I might get lucky in RE6. :lol:
Hahaha, well Ada, nothing ever goes as planned :p

Top Bottom