• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

It's Viper Time!

BlackViper

Hello, I'm BlackViper. I got into RE when I bought Resident Evil for the gamecube, but i ran out of ammo on the first zombie some how (I wasn't very good) and I guess that made it too scary, lol. So I traded it in. Then how ever many years later, RE4 came out and it looked different so I bought it, and I was addicted right away. Now I'm working on buying and beating the old ones for the gamecube I just got Resident Evil Zero.

Anyway if that was too long to read. I basically got into RE thanks to RE4 and I'm excited for RE5 and everyone seems like cool people here.

BlackViper

Thanks. And yeah it is pretty boring so far, but the girl (already forgot her name) makes up for it ;)

Yeah I want RE2, but its pretty expensive for an old gamecube game. Also I wanted it as soon as I found out Leon and Ada were in it.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
[quote author=BlackViper link=topic=535.msg13768#msg13768 date=1221711582]
Hello, I'm BlackViper. I got into RE when I bought Resident Evil for the gamecube, but i ran out of ammo on the first zombie some how (I wasn't very good) and I guess that made it too scary, lol. So I traded it in. Then how ever many years later, RE4 came out and it looked different so I bought it, and I was addicted right away. Now I'm working on buying and beating the old ones for the gamecube I just got Resident Evil Zero.

Anyway if that was too long to read. I basically got into RE thanks to RE4 and I'm excited for RE5 and everyone seems like cool people here.
[/quote]

Hahahaha, reminds me of myself :)

Welcome, have fun and see ya around :)

RE_forumaster

WHo thinks that re5 might becaome a partial disappointment to the series??

I sont want it to be and ill still play it but some of the new details make it souns kins of weird for a re game??

Does anyone agree or am i just being stupid??!!

BlackViper

I don't know why someone posted in my intro thread about RE5 but eh this thread was mainly dead anyway.

Anyway, I don't know if it will but what it will do is bring new fans to the series like RE4 did. I was not a fan until RE4 and now I am going back and playing the old ones. So it could be a good thing to bring new fans, but a bad thing if you liked the old gameplay better.

Top Bottom