• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is Wesker the sexiest villian ever?

Zacmac90

This may sound weird coming from a guy, but my 17 yr old sister is a major resident evil fan and her favorite character is Albert Wesker because she likes how he carries himself and is always calm and cool...she says she finds almost everything about his character sexy...do any of you ladies agree {or guys if you swing that way lol}

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Fallen! You forgot the sexiest villian of all - David Bowie and his Bulge in Labyrinth!

But yes, Wesker is a close second (or third, rather.) He's pretty spiffy. Especially his outfit.

hellgirl223

I dunno really; I haven't seen all the sexy villains in the world, but right now, my mind is so corruptedI can't think of any ones I consider 'sexy' other than wesker o3o;; He's the top of my list, for now <33

And to be honest, I've never really 'liked' villains since Wesker XD;;
Bad ass heroes are a totally different thing though ~ C:<

aaaandd yesss. I whole heartedly-agree with your sister. He is made of sex, really <3
/shot dead

hellgirl223

@kennedy: AND made of icky black tentacles
..which brings me to another question...what do you think he uses them for other than uroboros?
>8D;;
/shot

Oh god I'm effing lolling at these comments XD

aoshi

All i can say is he sucks as a boss and nothing more. I hated him in volcano until i got rid of him with an RPG. He looks bada$$ and all but at the end of the day, he sucks.Kinda like krauser in RE 4.I despise him too.

Top Bottom