• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

is this realy

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I believe that the developers and such make the decision on which platforms to make them compatible with. It does suck..especially for those, like me, who can't afford to own every console known to man lol.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
If I remember correctly, the companies will pay Capcom BIG bucks to make certain games (from big franchises) exclusive to only their consoles. Since RE has such a strong following, they expect people who didn't have the Wii to go out and purchase it to be able to play that game. It's a marketing strategy that unfortunately works. Nintendo had a contract with Capcom for RE 0, REmake and RE 4 to be exclusive to Gamecube, and I remember something about Nintendo taking Capcom to court when RE 4 was ported to Playstation. Who knows.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
I Think it's out for PS3 and Wii. I am sure about The Umbrella chronicles, but i'm not sure for Darkside? I Think both are out for PS3 and Wii Platforms only.

Phoenix_Cry

I Think it's out for PS3 and Wii. I am sure about The Umbrella chronicles, but i'm not sure for Darkside? I Think both are out for PS3 and Wii Platforms only.

Both Are. I recall seeing it on PS3 the other day when picking it up for the Wii and there are also YouTube videos showing it on PS3.

Top Bottom