• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 is the chicago typewriter worth...

L

Lurker
I understand completely...but I did laugh when you said theres no happy medium, because technically normal is medium lol...I mean, I understand and I'm not correcting you...I just found it funny...However, I agree...It should give you like a Normal, Hard, Pro...Or something to that effect...
Resident Evil 5 wasn't good but had a good difficulty balance. Something along those lines. And LFF, I completely agree with you. Pro was a nightmare.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Resident Evil 5 wasn't good but had a good difficulty balance. Something along those lines. And LFF, I completely agree with you. Pro was a nightmare.
I actually agree with you both...Pro was a nightmare...But my GOD it was fun..

Reactions: L

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
So long as i got Gum, and plenty of Ammo, am happy to pull the trigger on any gun

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Pro was a nightmare.
Dos went on beating the game on Professional without ever talking with a merchant and he didn't save except in between chapters. :D One of the best threads in this section, if it's not lost.

Neutral_00

There is no more of ME !
It worths depending on your Mode, which I mean your personal mode !
So, have them along with the other weapons if this could be !

Peace !

L

Lurker
the typewriter is in my opinion the best gun in the whole game,so sell your handgun and striker!and if you have 2 the wife and kids!!lol
The striker is the exact gun you don't want to sell if you're playing with the CT. If you're on GC or PS2, glitching is so much fun. Especially getting "Ada Gun" and then crashing the game when you open the inventory.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I have a question... as in RE 5, can you bring over your previous inventory when starting a new game on Professional? Or do you always start with nothing?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I have a question... as in RE 5, can you bring over your previous inventory when starting a new game on Professional? Or do you always start with nothing?
I thought you could transfer it...Or, perhaps what it is is all the items you previously had are available at the shop and now you don't have to "unlock" them, for lack of a better term...I could be wrong about both though...

Top Bottom