• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Is remake worth it?

QUADRAXIS

Stop thinking & buy it!Absolutly must have!Even you've played original is still couple of suprises.Try also RE:ZERO.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I Agree to
Stop thinking & buy it

It is a old game as well so make sure you get a well looked after copy of the game, you dont want no scratches like my one! < : (

Im playing as chris, but im using the Wii, rebecca cant play the moonlight piano song without the dam disc skipping like crazy then error error error!!

Duo

Grabbed up the Wii release of it and beat it just last week. Amazing game, totally worth it. Second best in the entire series.

StarsiderdotSajun

Yes definitely get the Wii version of it, as it doesn't require a memory card and has more controller options. Personally I like the classic controller. The game is just amazing, no other way to describe it really. :)

Oh and the REmake has an added storyline apparantly involving the Trevor family, and I think it really adds to the story.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
LOVE it,i like the new level designs and even with it being a remake, the items are in TOTALY different Places, i also love the scare factor of having 15 Crimson Heads chasing you through the mansion

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
i just use Barry's Magnum, if i don't get a headshot , well when they turn i just blow them to hell, still i love the remake,

Duo

Yes, they will, although there is a version of the game re-released specifically for the the game, but the only difference is that it's 1 disc instead of 2, and you can use the Wiimote if you want. Otherwise it's identical. That's the one I have.

RichardB

Premium
Duo;62726 said:
Yes, they will, although there is a version of the game re-released specifically for the the game, but the only difference is that it's 1 disc instead of 2, and you can use the Wiimote if you want. Otherwise it's identical. That's the one I have.

Thanks for the information! ^_^

StoicFC

I just bough the remake for the Wii, very worth it. Though after playing RE4 so much, it's VERY VERY hard for me to get used to the controls. fml

Top Bottom