• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Infinite rocket launcher and balancing other weapons?

Jamesy

If you get the infinite rocket launcher in resident evil 4 remake should you sell all your other guns or should you keep some back in your inventory anyway?

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I think it depends on your style. I prefer the way the other guns feel (have not unlocked Rocket Launcher yet, but this is relative to other games in the series). It sure will be a fantastic feel to blast rockets at enemies (ESPECIALLY Salazar, what a nuisance). But I would keep a few other guns for ease. I assume the rockets have some kind of splash damage to your character, so maybe a fully upgraded Striker would be good for close encounters. And it is always good to have the knife available for parrying enemies.

For me, when I have an infinite rocket launcher, I am still using my shotgun, magnum, and sniper rifle just because it feels right to use them on occasions. Plus, the largest attache case has to hold SOMETHING, right? haha

Jamesy

Recently purchased infinite launcher.

I have now fully upgraded killer 7 magnum and kept the red 9. Also I now have the infinite primal knife. Inevitably capcom will release an all rewards unlock so will defnintley get the hand cannon.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
You could always just store the other weapons. I know for me just running around with infinite weapons gets boring inevitably.

Top Bottom