• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Infinite Rocket Launcher (ammo)

Infinite Rocket Launcher

• Total voters

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I for one am addicted to both Infinite and regular ammo gameplay but I think there should be a limit on the rocket launcher, Atleast make it more realistic like say 4-6 rounds per stage. I (like Raavyn) cant stand buddying up with people who use the IRL, for one it completely dissipates any challenge whatsoever, 2. its obnoxious lol, 3. It effects me when i'm sniping or aiming, 4. it makes me post threads like this, 5. They're constantly dying because they only see through the crosshair. 6. They kill you by accident

What do you guys think? You a fan of the IRL or no? Infinite ammo or no?

Mr Sunshine

I don't have the infinite rocket launcher. I only use the one you find at the marshlands to beat Excella because for me she's a pain in the ass on proffesional.

dark_zero

I havent even got the Infinite rocket launcher yet. Is it true that you got to beat the game in less than 10 hours to recieve it?

icydeath7

The god of walls
I like the infinite rocket launcher plus every RE has a infinite weapon. I like them since they make re plays easier so it's a good way to challenge yourself on speed :p

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I don't like to use the Infinite Rocket as the game gets boring really fast when you use it over and over. There is no challenge if you just use it over and over. It gets even worse on co-op as people will just equip it and nothing else and I just quit automatically because what is the point of playing a game if it is too easy and you can't hardly get a kill or if you keep on getting team killed by your partner.

So too make this short I hate the Infinite Rocket Launcher.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I don't like to use the Infinite Rocket as the game gets boring really fast when you use it over and over. There is no challenge if you just use it over and over. It gets even worse on co-op as people will just equip it and nothing else and I just quit automatically because what is the point of playing a game if it is too easy and you can't hardly get a kill or if you keep on getting team killed by your partner.

So too make this short I hate the Infinite Rocket Launcher.

Yea i feel pretty much the same way.

I like the infinite rocket launcher plus every RE has a infinite weapon. I like them since they make re plays easier so it's a good way to challenge yourself on speed :p

I like the infinite weapons because sometimes i just dont want to have to deal with changing the clips and ammo conservation....who wants to do that lol.

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
How do you even get the infinite rocket launcher? I was playing a few days ago and after a chapter, it randomly said I could now use the infinite launcher. I just don't know what triggered it.

Anyway, I don't think there should be a limit. If someone wants to just have fun blasting their way through the game, why not let them? This last playthrough of the game, which just ended yesterday, I played through it three times. The first time was a normal game with Chris. Second was a normal game with Sheva. Third, I just wanted to go all out and have fun, so I went through the whole game with a fully upgraded, infinite magnum and shotgun, blasting my way through.

Also, the infinite launcher helped me to get the heart-shaped diamond jewel (forget what it's called) after the first fight with Wesker, and it also saved me alot of time during the second fight with him (before the final fight in the volcano). I will say the rocket launcher itself may be a little overpowered (I beat the Excella monstrosity with just one shot of a rocket), but that's okay.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
How do you even get the infinite rocket launcher? I was playing a few days ago and after a chapter, it randomly said I could now use the infinite launcher. I just don't know what triggered it.

Anyway, I don't think there should be a limit. If someone wants to just have fun blasting their way through the game, why not let them? This last playthrough of the game, which just ended yesterday, I played through it three times. The first time was a normal game with Chris. Second was a normal game with Sheva. Third, I just wanted to go all out and have fun, so I went through the whole game with a fully upgraded, infinite magnum and shotgun, blasting my way through.

Also, the infinite launcher helped me to get the heart-shaped diamond jewel (forget what it's called) after the first fight with Wesker, and it also saved me alot of time during the second fight with him (before the final fight in the volcano). I will say the rocket launcher itself may be a little overpowered (I beat the Excella monstrosity with just one shot of a rocket), but that's okay.

eh...to each their own right? i guess i shouldn't p!ss off our fellow arsonists :p It was fun at first but it gets very old very quickly for me. Its like hitting select to skip the cut scenes except your tapping square to skip the real game.

As for Wesker i just use the magnum and combo the sh!t out of him until calls us self-rightous fools for kicking his ass for trying to saturate the world

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Inf Rocket Launcher is a good way to ruin the game. I haven't even unlocked it yet and there's really no need to. Only times I used the rocket launcher was for beating either Uroboros on chapter 5 or Excella on chapter 6.

LordGolbez

Bah I Voted Wrong But I Agree With Cap. Have It To Where you Can Only Use It 4-5 Time Otherwise It Just Takes The Fun Out Of It.

sadistic_greyfox

When I first got it I loved messing around with it, after a while though it took away from the challenge, Went Back to the 92fs. It's great though when you just want to blow off some steam.

Top Bottom