• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

im sure sherry was supposed to be in resident evil 5

residentevil

Im sure Capcom announced that Sherry Birkin was going to be in 5. At first i thought the blonde hair girl in the grey dress was her, but she was not. What do you think?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
nahhh, she was never officially confirmed, just alot of talk and rumours regarding jill AKA the bird lady.

Valmar

But even so that leaves two missing in action characters in the RE universe. And if RE 5 ended the original RE saga (Umbrella Corp) then where on earth are the other characters? I surely wanted to have Sherry Back

Dazed

I also heard that Sherry was supposed to be featured as one of the main characters. Turns out the only blonde was the one who got her mouth shoved full of Uroboros. :lol:

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Well they're going to an RE6. I'm sure that mysterious rival organization of Umbrella that we know absolutely nothing about will fill in Umbrella's role. What get's me is what happened to Ada? She was a double agent working for Wesker and the rival company, and supposedly sent Wesker a fake sample of the Las Plagas. So how did he get it? What happened to Ada. Better yet, what happened to Billy Coen? I'd like to see him again. It would be interesting to see. I'd also like to see the rest of the Original Eleven of the BSAA. Wonder who they all are... We'll probably be seeing a whole lot more of the BSAA in future installments, but please Capcom, no more required partners and AI's. It ruins the sense of oh crapness you get when you're in a mad village by yourself. Make it optional.

Top Bottom