• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

im sad.....

Hoady

I can't help you man i ain't any tech wizard but i opened up my controller and thought i could get all heaps technical but i couldn't even close the damn case at the back of the controller when i was finished!

How is it broken?Mine was my analog sticks(lol 2 controllers broke same problem btw) so unless you can send it back or get it repaired you should have nothing to lose open it up and see what you can do.If you think thats just ridiculous go onto google and see if there are any guides, theres bound to be something on there.

3d-agent

My PC controller's analog sticks was dead, so i resold the new analog sticks to it and it is working fine....what is the problem with your's??

Tallahassee

like when im playing re4 it scrues up.it makes me run and everything when im not pressing a button.screws up the aimimg to.

dark_zero

thats the wires. do you rap it around the controller when your done playin i used to get that sometimes when i played re4 on my gc but i firgured out from rapping the cord on the controller your twisting the wires causing them to tear thats why your controller is acting up

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i'd say get on ebay and get another one, cant be that expensive.
one of my GC controllers has that prob, but i got 2 spares so its fine.

aintnoscrub

Premium
you can get one for as little as $5, im actually english but i'd thought i would check ebay US to see how much you could get on for,
try your local game store, get a pre-owned one for about that price.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
oooh i need to get a new xboxpad mines been batterd haha an one of them is broken so i cant play two player but i have a nice green pad X)

xbox360gamepad-greenlg.jpg

This one LOOKS SICK!!!! just saw it haha im gonan try an ge this one X) X) X)

xbox360gamepad-redlg.jpg

red an black, INSTANT WIN! have a nice new fresh pad to play RE5 with haha

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I know X] Have you seen the red ones in the shops.. Im gonna be cheeky an ask my mum to get me one if she seees one lool X)

aintnoscrub

Premium
thats the first time ive seen that one.
i havent been into a games store in awhile, ive been getting old ps2 games off ebay recently.
back into my ps2 phase lol
last time i was in a gamestation was getting guitar hero ds for my gf lol..she bums her DS, haha.

Hoady

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=686.msg17439#msg17439 date=1228962637]you should play the warriors!
[/quote]

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
WHO are the WARRIROS! I want ALL the WARRIORS!!

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=686.msg17445#msg17445 date=1228962791]
[/quote]

Im sooo gonna play it tonight haha kill some bums in the park ahah

Top Bottom