• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you could tell yourself something...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
What would it be at this very moment? I feel like this thread is good for some ranting/venting and is much needed for a lot of people here including myself... so here goes.

Stop hating yourself for every single little thing you've done. Stop beating yourself up, stop the abuse, stop caring about everyone but yourself. You need YOU time. You're not your friend's therapist... you can't always be there for everyone else. You need to take a breather or else you'll burn out. Oh and you did it tonight, but please continue to be brave.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Stop being so damn perfect!

. . . :p

Actually,
Not everyone is out to get you. Although you've been betrayed and made fun of by people you thought were your friends in the past, you're an awesome person, and anyone in his (or her) right mind would love to know you. You're kind, you're considerate, you're funny, you're witty and smart... let people know that. Don't just sit there and not say anything because, you know that no one is going to come to you--you have to go to them. What's the worst that could happen, anyway?

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
QUIT ACTING LIKE A FREAKNG 9 YEAR OLD GIRL WHEN IT COMES TO HORROR GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Stop being so scared and start talking to that person! What's gotten into you?! What's so special about her that keeps you from talking to her?! She's not your senpai, she's just a regular girl from Norway! What's wrong with that?! You've talked to countless people before! Why not she?! I bet she thinks you're ignoring her and that you don't appreciate her kindness! Now shove your anxiety aside and step forward!
no don't you're going to f'cking disappoint her with your personality and characteristics don't respond don't do anything she'll go away eventually
Do you hear that?! ''she'll go away eventually''
How dare you allow yourself to say that?!
it's not like that but she's too perfect for me i can't

Give me a thread like this and I'll start arguing with myself xD I'm sorry.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Stop being so scared and start talking to that person! What's gotten into you?! What's so special about her that keeps you from talking to her?! She's not your senpai, she's just a regular girl from Norway! What's wrong with that?! You've talked to countless people before! Why not she?! I bet she thinks you're ignoring her and that you don't appreciate her kindness! Now shove your anxiety aside and step forward!
no don't you're going to f'cking disappoint her with your personality and characteristics don't respond don't do anything she'll go away eventually
Do you hear that?! ''she'll go away eventually''
How dare you allow yourself to say that?!
it's not like that but she's too perfect for me i can't

Give me a thread like this and I'll start arguing with myself xD I'm sorry.
After the first time it gets a lot easier. Just walk up and force yourself to say "Hello." And then you can't have second thoughts unless you wanna be a total jerk.

Some Nights

No Shape
Come on bro, open up. Stop being shy. Some people can be really great friends if you let them.
Also, get a little exercise. It'll be good for you. You can play video games afterward.
oV17o.jpg

Are you me?! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Some Nights

No Shape
Ahhh! What movie is that from? A nightmare on elm street? Or wait, was it that one where those two teenagers build a robot as a girlfriend?
I honestly do not know. It's not from ANOES for sure though. I have a folder saved on my computer of reaction gifs and that just happened to be in there.

Top Bottom