• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 If you could recreate a RE game and put it as DLC in RE6?

What game would you want (before 4)?

• Total voters

Dante47

Fanboys May Cry
And how would you know how the game functions?

You really have not gotten your hands on RE6 yet to make a accurate assessment about which "format" it has and how exactly it would function.

Don't you think it may be to early to be making statements like that?

No, I don't.
The game obviously runs on Capcom's in-house MT Framework engine which has been in place since Resident Evil 4. I'm assuming that it runs like Resident Evil 5, with a improved cover mechanic, a new sliding-and-shoot feature, you can now walk slowly while aiming, and improved graphics and textures. I want a remake of Resident Evil 2 in the format of Resident Evil 6 from which we have derived from trailers and interviews of the game at hand. No need to act like a douche.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
. No need to act like a douche.

Wow that part of your post was unnecessary...

You got your point across just fine and yet you decided to act like a child and throw out names at the end there.

Real mature...

Its clear who the real "douche" is here, just saying...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Wow that part of your post was unnecessary...

You got your point across just fine and yet you decided to act like a child and throw out names at the end there.

Real mature...

Its clear who the real "douche" is here, just saying...
Somehow "I told you so" doesn't really seem to do justice here my friend ;)

Night@ookami

The Hunting Deity
I would want a RE:0 remake put in RE:6 format like Dante had described but I have a feeling Rebecca will act like Ashley with a gun....;_;

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I would want a RE:0 remake put in RE:6 format like Dante had described but I have a feeling Rebecca will act like Ashley with a gun....;_;
Rebecca is a great character man...I mean...Sure she's young...but she still had to go through basic training and everything...And she was very useful in RE0 and RE1...

Top Bottom