• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ideas for Resident evil series

T-virus

This is just me thinking out loud.....but maybe Capcom should redo the entire resident evil series for the 360 or PS3 or Wii or whatever...because I love zombie games and no one else can do it like Capcom in my opinion.....and if they do decide to make Resident Evil 6....I hope they bring back the T-virus
(no pun intended)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i highly doubt another remake of 1, but 1 and zero are being ported over to the wii according to another thread on here...and 2 is being done as the dark side chronicles, and 3, well 3 has never been in the pipeline for a remake, but who knows.
as for CV, that would be a bad ass remake.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
re1, ermm i can't even remember when that was..but about 8-9 years ago, makes sense, maybe a little less.

jw1322

i would love to see a remake of re 3. its probably my favorite of the sereies and nemesis would look so imposing with re5 style graphics

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
running and shooting, Dual Pistols, ZOMBIES, Hidden Charactors from other games for online (Lara Croft or the terminator) or Create your own survivor mode (like Soul Calibur 4) and choose their starter guns and knife (like pair of .50 Cal Pistorls or a Shotgun with a Chinese broadsword)

Jill Valentine S.T.A.R.S

I'd actually love them to remake some of the old games onto the 360 and ps3 (screw the Wii its not a proper console anyway) as long as they stuck true to the orginal and didnt decide to "glamorise" it by turning an enjoyable survivor horror into yet another survival action.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
There are lots of loose ends in the storyline that I would like for them to tie up first. For instance, I'd like to know what happened to Sherry Birkin- I thought it was going to be addressed in 5, but obviously not.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
They've covered that Wesker has her, but I don't think anything has been mentioned beyond that, correct me if I'm wrong though.

Top Bottom