• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 I made it!!!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I didn't know if I possibly could do it, but I finally made it.

Luckily I don't know how many hours I spent trying. It's many dozens I'm sure.
So what is my achievement you may ask? Completed the game? Got married? Won the lottery?

Lol no. I got a hit ratio of 100% on chapter 2-3. And as this is my first game, I have not access to any fancy weapons. And I did both the Right (El Gigante) Route AND the Left (Ganado/Bella Sisters) Route.

Now when I've got 100% on one chapter, I can lower my shoulders and take it easy. I just entered the Castle gates. Hit ratio is now less important, I'll not bother myself with absolute accuracy from now on. Btw, the total hit ratio is 95% at the moment.

Congrats to myself and a beer. Cheers :D

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah man haha well done i remmember all your previous threads about trying to get 100% haha nice job. highest accuracy ive got is like 80+ on RE5 lol. so nice jobby.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium

I'm afraid that the perfectionism has become a habit and somewhat of a burden, lol. I find it hard to accept something less than perfect now. :geek:

Progress in the game is very slow going haha. I'm near the end of chapter 3-1 (I think), and play time is around 60 hours. That does only include saved time. Unsaved time is probably equal to that!
But included in the saved play time is watching TV, meals etc when I forgot to pause the game on some occasions.

I don't rush forward, I try to deal with the enemies one by one as much as possible, using the knife often. I save A LOT of ammo when I do not miss my targets and use the knife often. This is sold for huge profits.
I'm this far in the game (soon chapter 3-2), and I've not had use for selling any treasures yet. I'm just selling ammo, grenades and herbs. Will see how far I can go and not selling treasures.

Hoady

Good job i never really payed attention to the kill death ratio i'm kinda regretting it because i don't have Resident Evil 4 and i must've beaten it about 15 times over the years.Its ridiculous.

ResidentZelda

great job! :D I Have done the "El Gigante" and the Bella sisters route too (But I only do the Bella Sisters one for the red Gem for the elegant mask)

Top Bottom