• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 I know who the mercenary is in the new Resident Evil 6 !!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I don't remember reading that, but he might just be Jill's boyfriend or Leon's brother, for example. That'd make him releant to someone already in the story. If he is Alex, they might be referring to Albert (Althought he wasn't very important to Albert).
I understand what you mean...I just really doubt he's Alex...Idk why, but it just doesn't feel like he's Alex...

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
- I think the new merc guy is really......"Hunk" who you will also find out is Weskers brother!!! -Im not joking that sounds like a great idea and would really wow the fans! -this is my first time on the forums guys and ive been a resident evil fan sinse day one! - So tell what you guys think about this idea ...???
Also, wouldnt it be cool at the end he has to kill wesker !-His own brother!
I was doing research and what not on 6 yesterday. I believe that Alex Wesker may be Hunk. At first, Capcom made him this cool mysterious badass character. Since he's loved, I think they've decided to do more with him. If he's the mercenary, well, I'm not sure. I'm leaning more towards Steve Burnside on being the merc. But only time will tell, mates.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Capcom confirmed we all ready now this guy which pretty much cuts it down to Steve. He's to young for HUNK and Alex Wesker we don't know all that well

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I was doing research and what not on 6 yesterday. I believe that Alex Wesker may be Hunk. At first, Capcom made him this cool mysterious badass character. Since he's loved, I think they've decided to do more with him. If he's the mercenary, well, I'm not sure. I'm leaning more towards Steve Burnside on being the merc. But only time will tell, mates.
Hunk is not Alex Wesker...Alex Wesker was a researcher who went missing...HUNK has always done what he's done, and isn't quite old enough to be Alex...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Capcom confirmed we all ready now this guy which pretty much cuts it down to Steve. He's to young for HUNK and Alex Wesker we don't know all that well
Capcom confirmed this character had a relation with someone we already know...Not that HE is a character we already know...

CrashOkami

The Survivor
In a Capcom twist, it will be revealed that he really is...

*drum roll*

... Leon's son. He banged Claire back in Raccoon City. And then, Chris will chase down Leon throughout the whole world, so that he is assured Leon will marry Claire and identify his child. Battling some zombies along the way, and staying loyal to his daily workout and steroids, Chris' sensitive side will be revealed in Resident Evil 6.

Capcom, you can still hire me.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
yep, its hunk AKA "ALEX WESKER" by the way does jill,chris,and wesker look like they are older in anyway to you, seriously?? Also why would albert wesker or alex age? Also, hey maybe its vector?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
yep, its hunk AKA "ALEX WESKER" by the way does jill,chris,and wesker look like they are older in anyway to you, seriously?? Also why would albert wesker or alex age? Also, hey maybe its vector?
Yes, both Chris and Jill look older...Wesker does as well, though he ages more slowly and was already kind of up there in age by the time of RE1, so he doesn't have much growing and changing to do...Alex is probably in the same boat...

Vector cannot be Alex because Vector is a non-cannon character...

Top Bottom