• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 I know who the mercenary is in the new Resident Evil 6 !!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
- I think the new merc guy is really......"Hunk" who you will also find out is Weskers brother!!! -Im not joking that sounds like a great idea and would really wow the fans! -this is my first time on the forums guys and ive been a resident evil fan sinse day one! - So tell what you guys think about this idea ...???
Also, wouldnt it be cool at the end he has to kill wesker !-His own brother!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
It's not HUNK...He looks MUCH to young to be HUNK, also, they don't have the same facial features...A lot of us here believe it's Steve Burnside...

HELLBOY1980

its alex wesker who is also AKA " HUNK " -Well i really want it to be and he deserves after all these years to finally have a reveal of himself and a kick -ass story !!!

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
its alex wesker who is also AKA " HUNK " -Well i really want it to be and he deserves after all these years to finally have a reveal of himself and a kick -ass story !!!
It would be neat...But it's not in the cards...This Merc looks in his young twenties...Hunk looked Chris' age back in RE3...Imagine what he looks like 15 years later, which is when this will take place...Safe to say it's not HUNK...

HELLBOY1980

Billy Coen
Billy Coen (ビリー・コーエン Birī Kōen?) is first mentioned in a police report filed by Rebecca Chambers in Resident Evil Zero, which was released exclusively on the Nintendo GameCube, foreshadowing the events of the prequel.[37] A former Second Lieutenant in the U.S. Marine Corps, Billy is sentenced to death by a military court for massacring 23 people[38] in murky circumstances but manages to escape on route to his execution. He seeks refuge in the Ecliptic Express, a stranded train, where he meets Rebecca Chambers. The two form an alliance in order to survive, using their talents to discover the Umbrella Corporation’s secrets.[39] Both characters are monitored by James Marcus, who sends various creatures to subdue them. After revealing the details of his demise, Marcus mutates into the Queen Leech.[39] In the final battle sequence, Billy and Rebecca destroy the Queen Leech by exploiting its vulnerability to sunlight. Rebecca allows Billy to escape, telling the authorities that he subsequently perished in the Arklay Mountains after their encounter. Billy also appears in The Umbrella Chronicles.[39

bruno

Chief Researcher
Hey, could you use the editing options instead of posting multple times?
Also, you shouldn't creat a decieving title for the threads. You don't know who the Merc is, it's just a speculation, so you should name it "I think I know..." (Besides that, there's already a lot of threads to discuss this issue).

I think the Merc is a new character, since Capcom is introducing him as a character new players may connect with. Capcom also stated that he'll be an anti-hero, not a classic good guy.
He might be Alex, but I think Alex will be a villain, not a main character. The only connection between Alex and Albert is the Wesker project, there's nothing stating they're brothers or have any other type of relationship. Albert probably didn't even know about the other Weskers.

bruno

Chief Researcher
HUNK's identity is unkown. However, he seems to be much older than Billy, and he's also blonde while Billy has dark hair.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Here is a picture of HUNK without his mask

As you can clearly see, the two of them really look nothing alike.

Not to mention the fact that the pic is from 15 years BEFORE RE6.

Now if you look at that pic its pretty clear that HUNK is around his late twenties to early thirties at that time.

So around the time of RE6 he should be pushing his 40s.

Which means that this new guy really does look to young to be HUNK if you ask me.

And the new guy hasn't shown me any powers that I would expect from someone who survived the Prototype Virus such as Alex Wesker which is why I do not believe its him.

I think its Steve Burnside.

Also, your really should read the rules immediately.

Its against the rules to just double,triple, or dare I say quadruple post on topics.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I doubt its someone new. He will have some relevance to the story, whoever he is.

A new person may be relevant to the story... And I don't really associate him to any of the characters we already know, I bet he's a new guy.
But yeah, he'll have something special in his blood, and he wants to sell it.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
A new person may be relevant to the story... And I don't really associate him to any of the characters we already know, I bet he's a new guy.
But yeah, he'll have something special in his blood, and he wants to sell it.
But didn't Capcom say he's got some relevance to someone already in the story or in the past story?

bruno

Chief Researcher
But didn't Capcom say he's got some relevance to someone already in the story or in the past story?
I don't remember reading that, but he might just be Jill's boyfriend or Leon's brother, for example. That'd make him releant to someone already in the story. If he is Alex, they might be referring to Albert (Althought he wasn't very important to Albert).

Top Bottom