• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised I have finished Resident Evil ZERO

djp_phillips

Yay !

Okay so I have a D ranking... I suppose this isn't too good, but i had a lot of problems with the game play/controls and especially the controler as i have always been on Playstation before.

Anyway I spent according to the game 10:36:59 playing...

I found it to be quite a short game, I can remember all the maps roughly, anyway I suppose this game is really meant for answering questions not to be a full blown game !
Loved it anyway, and i said before about the lack of ammo and health, well I felt much more supported once I took the Cable Car down, there was loads of health !

RE4

[quote author=djp_phillips link=topic=224.msg4727#msg4727 date=1201820234]
Yay !

Okay so I have a D ranking... I suppose this isn't too good, but i had a lot of problems with the game play/controls and especially the controler as i have always been on Playstation before.

Anyway I spent according to the game 10:36:59 playing...

I found it to be quite a short game, I can remember all the maps roughly, anyway I suppose this game is really meant for answering questions not to be a full blown game !
Loved it anyway, and i said before about the lack of ammo and health, well I felt much more supported once I took the Cable Car down, there was loads of health !
[/quote]

Congratulations on your accomplishment. Now, you can replay the game again or purchase a new RE title.

djp_phillips

Yea I have to wait for another month before amazon give me RE one but i have already received RE 2 and so i don't know what to do !

djp_phillips

Only 1 disc is RE2 on gamecube, anyway still waiting for RE 1 from amazon so i canceled and ordered it in french :s oh well, I can speak french,

I have finished RE0 again, in preparation of receiving RE1, this time i did much better, ranking B with 6h58m08s !!! :D:D:D

djp_phillips

Oh god start again, it's hard on the ammo level, but when you're done, you can easily get the infinite ammo handgun and then things are a lot fast and fun

rocklikebrucelee

djp_phillips;6590 said:
Oh god start again, it's hard on the ammo level, but when you're done, you can easily get the infinite ammo handgun and then things are a lot fast and fun

The funny thing is... this game's not supposed to be fun. :\ it's supposed to scare the sh*t outta you and provide you with a good story line. But I guess brandishing a Magnum Revolver with infinite ammo CAN be fun...i think... it wasn't for me D:

wpstudart

Nice, congratulations! I finish mine a time ago, but I got luck, I finish in less than 5 hours, so I get the leech hunter mini game and Hard difficult. My next step is to clear on Hard difficult, and do good on leech hunter mini game.

hunterseeker

Yeah I've beaten that several times on normal difficulty.

The key to getting past the end boss in the 2nd stage extremely easy is save up about 120 handgun bullets. And then you just continuously shoot at it, whilst Rebecca opens all 4 windows so it doesn't injure her at all.

I need to play the leech hunter mini game on it sometime so I can attempt hard difficulty with a special gun with infinite ammo.

jw1322

congrats! i just started it, ive been looking for it for a while and finally found a copy in a gamestop

~Excella~

Premium
I finished it once and never played it again.

I honestly hate this game and was bored to death playing it. If I wasn't an RE fan, I would have never bought it for my collection.

Top Bottom