• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 I have a theory on the identity of Hunk

BSAA-Ramon

Think of it. Billy dissapeared in zero.... hunk takes place in the raccoon city incident...i did.research.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
390840-hunk_super.jpg

Doesnt look much like Billy ;P

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
(...)Coen was a soldier who went to Africa and may have been responsible for the killing of those innocent people(,,,).

Nope. Billy refused to obey an order, and after coming back to U.S., his superior, in revenge, throws the responsibility for this massacre on Billy. In result, he was sentenced to death, and what happened later, we know. ;) And, probably Billy will return in RE6...:)

In my opinion, HUNK can be an... Alex Wesker, one of the most mysterious characters in RE series. He was most loyal "child" of Spencer, but later he betrayed him and fled. His further fate is unknown.

svp

I think hunk was just some cool bad ass workin for umbrella behind the scenes. But the fact that he has no further background info leaves the rest of us to question. All the other characters have info logs and full names, even Ada. There is a possibility he/she can be someone we all know! maybe capcom will pull a Metroid Prime on us.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
its Just a topic.. I just want to see peoples ideas

I know its just a topic.

But would putting it in the right section be so hard to do?

Thats all I'm saying.

We have different sections here for a reason.

Not trying to be a ass, just trying to keep you from pulling this stuff in the future.

Top Bottom